Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Nancy Pelosi really not want this stimulus bill to pass?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Did Nancy Pelosi really not want this stimulus bill to pass?

May 17, 2020, 3:51 PM

She had to know that there wasn't even a slim chance it would pass the Senate and Trump giving 1200 dollars to illegal immigrants. I think it was a gimmick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Nancy Pelosi really not want this stimulus bill to pass?

May 17, 2020, 4:47 PM

She wanted it to look like the Repubs abandoned everyone. She knew there wasnt even the slightest chance it would go anywhere giving 1200 to illegal aliens.

That wasn't the craziest thing she did last week.

May 17, 2020, 5:45 PM

The house passing legislation without a public vote or even debate on the floor is historical.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Nancy Pelosi really not want this stimulus bill to pass?

May 17, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Nancy Pelosi really not want this stimulus bill to pass? ]

Like I said on another post , it is/was comedic tradgedy in it's finest. Of course it was for political grandstanding, nothing more or less. Anyone that believes otherwise is a meat head, at least according to ole Archie Bunker, dead from the neck up.

Take the red pill, brother.***

May 17, 2020, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take the red pill, brother.***

May 17, 2020, 5:54 PM

Never will happen.

Re: Take the red pill, brother.***

May 18, 2020, 10:25 AM

The left is moving way off toward the left and leaving you behind. At one time I was liberal. I hated government stepping on the rights of individuals. Now the left used the FBI, CIA, NSA and State Department along with the IRS to target political opponents and undermined a fairly elected president.

The left wants to shutdown major sections of energy production to facilitate lower carbon emissions but ignores China, India and the sources of 98% of global carbon production.

They want open borders voting rights for those who entered the US illegally (Stacy Adam's campaign speech in the GA Gov election). Money for illegals in this pandemic crisis. That's just another teat to hang out so the world can suck the life out of the American taxpayer.

How much longer you going to be able to hang on with the left?

Pelosi should take the blue pill

May 18, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Take the red pill, brother.*** ]

cause we all know she has a schlong...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Is there a source somewhere that says

May 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

the money is going to illegal immigrants?

Somewhere that isn't a Trump rag?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Is there a source somewhere that says

May 18, 2020, 12:07 PM

Let me do a quick google search for you. The top article is Vox which is a left leaning or leftist "rag" site.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=cares+act+stimulus+illegal+immigrants

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I already googled. Didn't see any of that.

May 18, 2020, 12:28 PM

that's why I asked for an article

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I already googled. Didn't see any of that.

May 18, 2020, 1:14 PM

Hmm. Well Vox was the first link and they confirmed it. Sooooo....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because everything on the first page of your search..

May 18, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to I already googled. Didn't see any of that. ]

was MSM who intentionally take a political position with no concern for the truth or fact. That's what everyone sees when they use google because google is rapidly becoming a faction of the DNC along with most others.

Re: That's because everything on the first page of your search..

May 18, 2020, 3:34 PM

Alex Jones Conspiracy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yes

May 18, 2020, 12:36 PM

It would be so nice if they could pass a bill that helped

May 18, 2020, 1:22 PM

small business owners, loan holders, employees, medical personal that heve been furloughed
and no one else.
A common sense bill to help keep doors open and help the backbone of our country.

Well that's just hilarious. Congress and common sense???***

May 18, 2020, 2:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic