Replies: 6  

I agree with Coach Day.

[2]
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 12:56 PM

Spot the ball.

I agree with that as well. Do you prefer Clemson start

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 1:20 PM

off by receiving it first, or kicking off first? I'd kind of like to receive in this game...try to go down field and make an early statement while forcing them to play from behind right away.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I like defense first.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 9:45 PM

Get a stop and we steal a possession.

Terrible idea.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 10:23 PM

First, no one has even kicked off yet. Second, it’s a natural grass field that will probably require maintenance before the game. Has it even been painted? Do you want TL throwing a ball with paint on it?

A much better approach is to wait until the actual game after kickoff to spot the ball.

Think, people.

null

Re: I agree with Coach Day.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 9:51 AM

I disagree completely. If the ball is spotted it could cause confusion. As it spirals thru space the spots will morph into some kind of psychedelic pattern and Trevor isn't used to drugs. Would be a definite advantage to the O310 QB.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 10:03 AM

I’m intrigued by the formula for the curve created by the spot as the ball spirals as it sails along its trajectory from release to catch with resistances including from air on both spin and forward motion and any wind introduced by the stadium being open or from HVAC when closed and from air temp at different levels in the stadium. Also barometric pressure will be less in AZ than S.C.
get back to me on that.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 10:03 AM

I’m intrigued by the formula for the curve created by the spot as the ball spirals as it sails along its trajectory from release to catch with resistances including from air on both spin and forward motion and any wind introduced by the stadium being open or from HVAC when closed and from air temp at different levels in the stadium. Also barometric pressure will be less in AZ than S.C.
get back to me on that.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 3 seats squarely on the 50 yard line in section TDO, row P, $2100 for all.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2155 people have read this post