Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB should really be 16-1. He really shouldn't have been in that Syracuse game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

KB should really be 16-1. He really shouldn't have been in that Syracuse game

Sep 24, 2018, 8:40 PM

and you could see it from the beginning. Amazing that Hunter never got a fair shake in that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Agreed on both counts

Sep 24, 2018, 8:44 PM

Not the greatest coaching decision in hindsight. Almost got KB killed.

And yes, ZC should have gotten the start and when he struggled, HJ should have gotten his shot.

Water under the bridge though

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Of course, and I'm not bichin.. just keep seeing 16-2

Sep 24, 2018, 8:49 PM

and with Syracuse coming up this wknd, its just on my mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I guess I am bichin just a little

Sep 24, 2018, 9:03 PM

Can't imagine what kept Dabo from calling HJ's number.

Only thing that would make sense to me is HJ had some kind of injury we never knew about

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: KB should really be 16-1. He really shouldn't have been in that Syracuse game

Sep 24, 2018, 9:08 PM

You take away KBs wheels and he is a sitting duck. In hindsight, coaches should have picked one of the two backups and built the best game plan possible around their skill set. Find the 12 plays they execute well and just keep calling them over and over. Obviously our staff greatly under estimated Syracuse to think KB could beat them on one leg.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, it was ridiculous that the coaches started KB

Sep 24, 2018, 9:10 PM

and ludicrous that they left him in after he was clearly injured. Just stupid all the way around. I don't care how little confidence they had in the backups, one of them should've played instead of Bryant when he was clearly limping and could barely walk.

Definitely a low point for our coaching staff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I agree, it was ridiculous that the coaches started KB

Sep 24, 2018, 9:26 PM

I Completely agree judge. It reminds me that coaches are not invincible and make mistakes too. They’re human. Did surprise me that they never regretted that decision either. There is strength in admitting your mistakes.

Re: KB should really be 16-1. He really shouldn't have been in that Syracuse game

Sep 24, 2018, 9:13 PM

That was an extremely bad coaching decision. K.B. probably should have taken himself out.... he almost got severely injured

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Ditto. Agree with all.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:30 PM

But does it matter anymore? Time for team to get behind TL, help him along, and roll up some wins. Go Tigers!

Sep 24, 2018, 9:32 PM

Makes me wonder, given the recent QB change, how it would have turned out if HJ got his chance during the Syracuse game. He could have emerged as the future starter when given his chance to shine. Maybe he wasn’t ready, who knows.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:38 PM

I said the same thing about Hunter Johnson not getting a shot in that game and got flamed.

Smh....

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic