Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,064

I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On ---

Dec 25, 2018, 12:34 AM

I would have a prevention team or something to inspect and test every drink and meal they feed my players on road trips ...road games and at neutral sight games from now on. The slightest things are setting off these test to make good players and teammates look bad.

I just question the timing and the banned ingredient. If it don't give you Ivan Drago strength and Ben Johnson speed....or super intelligence like in the movie Limitless....then no harm ....no foul.

Message was edited by: Xander5000

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On ---

Dec 25, 2018, 3:48 AM

Agree completely, far too subjective-(plausible scenario IMO): {A council of eggheads have a confab, about substances, which they have little or no data, with an overly proactive mindset w/o consideration of false positives, possible variations occurring naturally; their collective arrogance wouldn't allow them to consider the possibility of a general lack of understanding and unfamiliarity with a substance and the repercussion and undue consequences that could likely occur as an unintended result of their heavy handed and counterproductive presence.(much like the US FED GOVT) Organizations, Agencies, etc. created for the purpose oversight and regulation must continue "discover" guilty parties by any means necessary in order to appear indispensable.}

Dec 25, 2018, 3:48 AM

Agree completely, far too subjective-(plausible scenario IMO): {A council of eggheads have a confab, about substances, which they have little or no data, with an overly proactive mindset w/o consideration of false positives, possible variations occurring naturally; their collective arrogance wouldn't allow them to consider the possibility of a general lack of understanding and unfamiliarity with a substance and the repercussion and undue consequences that could likely occur as an unintended result of their heavy handed and counterproductive presence.(much like the US FED GOVT) Organizations, Agencies, etc. created for the purpose oversight and regulation must continue "discover" guilty parties by any means necessary in order to appear indispensable.}

You can say that again

Dec 25, 2018, 7:21 AM

very over reactive

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Dec 25, 2018, 8:44 AM

Sorry guys, it is banned , by all testing agencies. It does not matter what you think or feel, p positive and it equals suspension. DO I think he knowingly ingested it? Not a chance but the supplement industry is scum, they do not label all ingredients. I feel bad for Big Dex but questioning a conspiracy, voicing that is no big deal is not a way to go that makes Clemson look good. Yes it sucks but time for Nyles and Albert to step up and shine, that is how CLemson looks good.

Dec 25, 2018, 8:48 AM

I believe the tests were administered at Clemson several days before the team left for Dallas.

By whom...?***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On --- ]

ESPN may have had something to do with these results. They are out to get us. They hate us. Something doesn't add up.

Dec 25, 2018, 9:08 AM

Can we pause the conspiracy theory til the 26th?

ESPN isn't out to get us. Remember Herbie likes us enough to send us a couple of his sons.

Merry Christmas!

Dec 25, 2018, 9:13 AM

How do we know that Herbie isn't encouraging his sons to go to Clemson just long enough to gather intelligence on our program and then take it back to Ohio State? I'm sure that the SEC is involved in this somehow as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 9:19 AM

That's something to deeply consider. I guess we are holding are enemies close.

Dec 25, 2018, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On --- ]

Just seems to convenient that ESPN is sending players/spies to destroy us from within. Did Herbie even have kids? All of a sudden he has kids? Seems odd. Time will tell. I am sleeping with one eye open though.

Dec 25, 2018, 12:48 PM

I like the way you think. All this time I've been focusing on Herbie's kids spying from within when the bigger question is that are these really even Herbie's kids at all. I'm starting to think that maybe the Deep State teamed up with Google to create two androids or cyborgs to pose as his kids in order to get into Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: I Would Secure My Players Real Tight From Now On --- ]

ESPN does HATE Clemson. And basically they are tearing us down from the inside out. Can't be done? Of course it can! And there are no Christmas pause buttons when the truth it out there and only known to a few.

Have you watched The Americans? There are sleeper cells within Clemson. Some might want to point to the Herbrsreit boys but that would be too obvious. No it's not them.

There is a dossier being circulated amongst paying (only a few dollars a month and minimal ads!) TigerNet members. While still short on names it connects the dots.

It is called the Carlsbad Dossier and you can TMale him directly and he may share some heavily redacted info but info nevertheless.

Merry Christmas

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 9:34 AM

You know too much. You just made the list.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,064
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic