Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With or w/o Mitchell, @ VT is going to be tough to win.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

With or w/o Mitchell, @ VT is going to be tough to win.

Feb 18, 2018, 6:33 PM

If we hit a 3 game losing streak everybody will freak out, but we will beat GT, FSU and Syracuse and finish 23-7. That will get us a 4 seed minimum and we're right back to where we need to be. Teams will be pressing us now so I'm sure brownell will work on this at practice. Looking around the country a lot of good teams are losing. Purdue has lost 3 in a row I think. Ohio State has lost a good bit lately. It happens but bottom line we're going to be fine

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Think We Beat VaTech

Feb 19, 2018, 12:14 AM

The lads are motivated. DeVoe will break out of slump. I don't think Mitchell will be back though. Think with a concussion your out for like two weeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Think We Beat VaTech

Feb 19, 2018, 8:07 AM

V Tech is good. They can score a lot. The way we play on the road and turn the ball over we won’t be able to keep up because we won’t shoot enough. But man if we did win that game we would really be in great shape

yep if we could win, it would be a bonus as I had this as an

Feb 19, 2018, 10:10 AM

L with Mitchell. With Mitchell and Grantham it would be tight. Behind UVA, this is right there with the UNC game as next toughest ACC road game of the year. Without being full strength, it becomes a really tall order.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic