Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I REST MY CASE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,393

I REST MY CASE

Jul 3, 2020, 9:17 AM

I mowed the lawn yesterday, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold Hazy Little Thing. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."

She then said, "That's what you did yesterday!"

I replied, "I WASN'T FINISHED.”

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: "Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?" Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, many women will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another Beer, and then maybe a nap.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I REST MY CASE

Jul 3, 2020, 9:20 AM

amazing the things you figure out during these days of COVID. have another beer on me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You shouldn't sit so close to the kitchen I guess. Then

Jul 3, 2020, 11:38 AM

you wouldn't be able to hear her nagging.

Saw this dude in New Orleans on Burbon Street who has a

Jul 3, 2020, 1:52 PM
kick me.JPG(151.0 K)

different opinion of your "kicked in the nuts" theory.

That garnet sweatshirt makes me think maybe he has no nuts.***

Jul 3, 2020, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I REST MY CASE

Jul 3, 2020, 5:47 PM

Beefsteak®
??

I find you logic

Jul 4, 2020, 12:40 AM

flawless.

Yes***

Jul 4, 2020, 12:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know about the giving birth vs getting whomped in

Jul 4, 2020, 7:31 PM

the jewels, but I can share this. My mother in law had the same low back surgery that I did (for my first one of three). She told me in no uncertain terms that the low back pain was way worse than labor pains. She had two kids, so she should be qualified to answer that particular debate.

Now, I have also since had triple bypass heart surgery, and I can tell you beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that the pain from having your chest sawed in two is a whole nother order of magnitude above the low back pain. ^%$#@! And I didn't think I would ever be able to say that about anything. :(

ps,
I had a banana bicycle seat kick me in the jewels after rising up out of an unseen hole in the road in my youth, so unfortunately, am also an expert on that part. It is possible to upchuck without previously being nauseous.

Message was edited by: 76er®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,393
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic