Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL!

May 18, 2019, 8:55 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-shows-signs-he-will-pardon-servicemen-accused-or-convicted-of-war-crimes/ar-AABytFb?ocid=spartanntp

I've witnessed many times where we turned over Al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters to their respective governments only to see them released to kill again. One Afghan Police Officer killed a close friend of mine in Tarin Kowt and within 30 days, I seen that son of a ##### in an Afghan Police Uniform again. This is why I do not care if every warrior who fought for us is freed from the brig and placed back into a uniform to kill more Taliban or Al-Qaeda members. Under President Obama we were dropping leaflets on enemy positions and letting them know that we were about to drop bombs in that location. How dumb is that? It is fatal for any nation to enter a war without the will to win it, and to win it you have to KILL the enemy. There's no such thing as a diplomatic war. War means that diplomacy has failed. Also, under President Obama our forces were reduced a great deal across the entire Military. The seasoned fighters who knew how to defeat the enemy due to combat experience were forced out. We replaced them with flamboyant men and women who sometimes have no clue what gender they are. How did that add strength to our ranks? I'm confused because it's 100% fact that a feminine man would get his head smashed in by a masculine warrior 100 out of 100 times. Call me crazy, but I do not believe that President Obama was really in favor of America being the strongest nation on Earth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

He sounds like a Targaryen***

May 18, 2019, 9:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dracarys***

May 18, 2019, 9:45 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If anything, the "seasoned fighters" were replaced by drones***

May 19, 2019, 5:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL!

May 19, 2019, 8:21 AM

Shooting unarmed civilians is so manly isn’t it?

But please don’t kill any pea sized fetuses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is your proof that American Soldiers systematically

May 19, 2019, 9:43 AM

and consistently kill civilians there by the thousands? Not examples of a couple or three individuals caught in the wrong place, on purpose to support American enemies propaganda.

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Crickets..

May 19, 2019, 5:05 PM

- Doctor Nikola Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 19, 2019, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL! ]

I’m sorry, you seem to have the confuse. Either that or you misspelled ISIS. You see, we don’t go around shooting unarmed civilians. Not that we were fighting against a conventional military force either. We were fighting against an insurgency. Just because Little Jihadi John threw his weapon down after shooting four US Service Members doesn’t make him an unarmed civilian. Doesn’t quite work that way. Sort of like when Mike Brown had his hands up, or sort of didn’t according to 14 eye witnesses. You can’t assault a police officer, grab his gun, discharge his gun act like you’re going to surrender and run at police and believe that you’ll survive. Welcome to reality, where if we killed all of the Taliban children they wouldn’t have anyone to use for suicide bombers.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

May 19, 2019, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THIS AT ALL! ]

I’m sorry, you seem to have the confuse. Either that or you misspelled ISIS. You see, we don’t go around shooting unarmed civilians. Not that we were fighting against a conventional military force either. We were fighting against an insurgency. Just because Little Jihadi John threw his weapon down after shooting four US Service Members doesn’t make him an unarmed civilian. Doesn’t quite work that way. Sort of like when Mike Brown had his hands up, or sort of didn’t according to 14 eye witnesses. You can’t assault a police officer, grab his gun, discharge his gun act like you’re going to surrender and run at police and believe that you’ll survive. Welcome to reality, where if we killed all of the Taliban children they wouldn’t have anyone to use for suicide bombers.

~Chesty Puller

May 19, 2019, 6:50 PM

“Gallagher is also charged with aggravated assault for shooting Iraqi civilians.”

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Edward-Gallagher-Navy-SEAL-Iraq-San-Diego-War-Crimes-Case-500603021.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 9:42 AM

Trump supporters are trash

May 19, 2019, 9:59 AM

The thing that seems odd to me is the people who call themselves Christians are the ones that want their country to be “the strongest nation on earth”.

As a follower of Christ shouldn’t your focus be helping those in need around the world and making sure they receive the gospel?

I’m convinced if the Christian god is real trump and his supporters like you will be one of the goats separated and thrown into the fire....

May 19, 2019, 10:15 PM

The thing that seems odd to me is the people who call themselves Christians are the ones that want their country to be “the strongest nation on earth”.

As a follower of Christ shouldn’t your focus be helping those in need around the world and making sure they receive the gospel?

I’m convinced if the Christian god is real trump and his supporters like you will be one of the goats separated and thrown into the fire....

Excuse me, President Trump and his supporters fight for the following standards:

NO abortion because it is murder.

NO illegal immigration because we are a sovereign nation with legal borders. Obey the law, apply for citizenship the correct way. It’s really simple.

America first on trade agreements. You know, free trade that’s actually fair for a change wouldn’t be so bad.

A strong military, because in the real world and not the world of make belief, you have to negotiate from a position of strength instead of groveling to your adversaries on your knees.

It is not America’s job to feed the world and fix everyone’s problems. Nor is it the job of our government to fix all of the people’s problems such as health care.

God actually commanded men in the Bible to fight for justice and to fight against wicked people who oppress others. Was Saddam a great guy? Was Bin Laden a great guy? Maybe the Taliban are pretty cool people when they’re not ###### little boys, stone women for being victims of rape, burning people to death for failing to remember passages in the Qur’an. Other than that, I’m sure they’re swell people.

Just so you know, my conscience is clear. I sleep as if I’m floating on clouds knowing that I killed a few child ######, woman beating, animal screwing goat f*ckers. It bothers me none that I’m responsible for the deaths of many Taliban fighters. My only regret is that I didn’t kill them all. The people of Afghanistan want them gone and for good reason.

~Chesty Puller

May 19, 2019, 11:46 AM

Everything you said is accurate. Shame more people aren’t aware.

May 19, 2019, 12:42 PM

I take it that you don't have a problem with our troops dying in Afghanistan for 18 years?

After a while, you're creating more enemies than you're killing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 10:05 PM

Felix2 said:

I take it that you don't have a problem with our troops dying in Afghanistan for 18 years?

I was 19 when I first engaged in combat. I have no problem with 18 year olds deploying. I hate that anyone has to die but if it has to be between us or them, then the choice is easy isn’t it? Of course I have a problem with it. If you want peace with our enemy then you can have it in an instance. All you have to do is surrender to their will, convert to their religion, and obey their religious laws to perfection. Of course, I’m sure that you believe that we can reasonably work out an agreement with such people. Good luck with that. I invite you to travel over there and sit down with Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi or the Ayatollah of Iran and let me know how it turns out for you. Just tell them that you won’t convert to their religion but you intend on living peacefully. They’d laugh with you all the way to the noose and then continue laughing as they throw dirt on your grave.

~Chesty Puller

May 21, 2019, 11:08 AM

Felix2 said:

I was 19 when I first engaged in combat. I have no problem with 18 year olds deploying. I hate that anyone has to die but if it has to be between us or them, then the choice is easy isn’t it? Of course I have a problem with it. If you want peace with our enemy then you can have it in an instance. All you have to do is surrender to their will, convert to their religion, and obey their religious laws to perfection. Of course, I’m sure that you believe that we can reasonably work out an agreement with such people. Good luck with that. I invite you to travel over there and sit down with Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi or the Ayatollah of Iran and let me know how it turns out for you. Just tell them that you won’t convert to their religion but you intend on living peacefully. They’d laugh with you all the way to the noose and then continue laughing as they throw dirt on your grave.

You misunderstood my post. I mean't the war in Afghanistan lasting for 18 years and counting.

And no, you don't have to convert to their religion, you can simply get the hell out of their country and go home. Let them continue to live in the 8th Century if that's what they want.

What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point

May 19, 2019, 1:24 PM

of the article. Fundamentally, those who have been convicted of committing war crimes have been convicted by our own military. Those men dishonor the service of those that fought with honor and integrity.

For Trump or any politician to pardon someone convicted of war crimes simply thumbs his nose at Nuremburg, Bosnia or Cambodia.

Is this where we are today? That somehow it's "patriotic" to pardon a convicted war criminal?

Re: What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point

May 19, 2019, 4:30 PM

They just support whatever their Emperor does without question. Trump could request every one that voted for him to eat a turd sandwich and they’d all ask for seconds.

This is a little kickback to Erik Prince and Blackwater for

May 19, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point ]

services rendered.

May 19, 2019, 10:22 PM [ in reply to What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point ]

Felix2 said:

of the article. Fundamentally, those who have been convicted of committing war crimes have been convicted by our own military. Those men dishonor the service of those that fought with honor and integrity.

For Trump or any politician to pardon someone convicted of war crimes simply thumbs his nose at Nuremburg, Bosnia or Cambodia.

Is this where we are today? That somehow it's "patriotic" to pardon a convicted war criminal?

Maybe you failed reading and comprehension in school. Why should we imprison men who fought for our nation and accidentally killed a civilian, when those scumbags who killed our men and women in uniform are back on the streets after a mere 30 days in jail. Set free only to kill again. I have no problem with it. War is hell man and people die. Sometimes people who weren’t meant to die are killed as a result of collateral damage. Several times I KNEW 100% that the scum who lived two compounds over was a Taliban supporter. Sure enough, he was responsible for the deaths of 6 Marines in my Battalion. When he was detained he admitted to it. Two months later he was back in his compound making more bombs. He didn’t own a firearm or any weapons. He just made bombs and planted them in the ground. So, he was snatched up one night and drug down HWY 1 in the Helmand Province by a few rough men. I felt zero pity for him. There was riots in Delaram for two days. I gave zero F@&$ about him either. I was joyous that he was now dead and that he suffered!

~Chesty Puller

you almost made it, but you stopped short

May 19, 2019, 10:35 PM

Just keep it going and finish the thought.

Why should we hold ourselves to a higher standard of conduct at all? There is no point to civilization.. We are all just filthy, blood-thirsty animals, right?

Look, #### Waffle.

May 19, 2019, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point ]

It's you who struggles with the reading comprehension here. One of the men Trump is considering pardoning was so out of line with killing innocent civilians, his own SEAL team members sabotaged his sniper rifle and would fire warning shots to get civilians to run from him. They said they spent more time trying to keep him in check than actually fighting the enemy.

Men like him are a danger to our troops, they create more enemies, and they ruin the mission. For fuck's sake, our own military found these people guilty.

I'm gonna say. I'm calling your service claims into question if you advocate this behavior of our troops killing innocent civilians. A good friend and neighbor used to serve with SEAL Team 5 over there, and he would tell you you're a fool. Your rantings reek of BS. People like my friend don't pop their mouth off with this BS.

And your absurd argument--one of the dumbest in the history of this board--that it's okay to shoot innocent civilians because the actual bad guys do bad stuff too...

Well, that's like advocating a police officer offing an innocent kid on the street in your hometown because some other thug took a shot at a cop the day before.

Does that make sense to you? No? It doesn't? Good. Now you're ready for third grade logic next.

Good Christ. The people in the history of Tigernet who support our soldiers killing innocent people in other countries truly are the most embarrassing representatives of our school.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

May 21, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: What you've seen seems to have little relation to the point ]

Felix2 said:

Maybe you failed reading and comprehension in school. Why should we imprison men who fought for our nation and accidentally killed a civilian,

No one who "accidently kills a civilian" is convicted of a war crime. You don't seem to understand the concept of "War Crimes"? It is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the Geneva Conventions and U.S. Federal Law.

Further, according to the UCMJ it is illegal for a commanding office to signal any kind of predisposition of a pending case. That is to prevent any prejudice in the Courts Martial or Captains Mast. Big mouth Trump doesn't seem to understand the rule of law is precisely what makes us different from ISIS and Apes.

I'm sorry for the tragedy that you witnessed over there and I'm truly grateful for your service. But becoming a terrorist in order to fight terrorism is counter productive.

Imagine if all your life, you've seen Afghan soldiers roaming your neighborhood with guns, you might not be so friendly to Afghan soldiers??

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic