Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT

Sep 21, 2015, 7:46 PM

NOTRE DAME THIS and NOTRE DAME THAT!!! I don't give a rat's ### about them or their fans. I have no doubt in my mind that Clemson will win the game. There are no fans like Clemson fans in this entire country. They have NEVER been to Death Valley and won't have a clue on the role that our fans will have in store for them. This will surpass the Miami 2005 game, this will surpass the 2013 Georgia game. Our fans will be exhausted from drinking and eating prior to the game and screaming during the game. Everyone will do their part to make Notre Dame's football team miserable ALL NIGGGGGGGHT LONG!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO GIVE THEM A BEAT DOWN!!!! I do not plan on sitting down until Sunday...

1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 C L E M S O NNNNNNNNNN!!!

I hope you have been working out Mr. Tiger you are going to be doing a lot of push ups...

..I believe, I believe, I believe we will win I believe we well win, I believe we will win....

..I believe we just won, I believe we just won, I believe we just won!!!!

...Eye of the Tiger baby!!!!

...SEE YOU ALL ON THE TIGER PAW CENTER OF THE FIELD AT 11:00 p.m.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually

Sep 21, 2015, 7:48 PM

They have been to DV. I saw the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talking current players...not ones in 70's***

Sep 21, 2015, 7:52 PM

Re: Talking current players...not ones in 70's***

Sep 21, 2015, 7:55 PM

If I read and comprehended correctly , Like Clemson / Don't like Notre Dame ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I love emotion but prefer intellect

Sep 21, 2015, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Talking current players...not ones in 70's*** ]

have to dismiss your whole post based upon the ND never having been to DV. Please come back though!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read above....talking about their current players

Sep 21, 2015, 9:04 PM

...they were not born in the 1970's.

Yep, pretty sure we lost

Sep 21, 2015, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually ]

sorry

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, 21-17 to their national championship team, but we kicke

Sep 22, 2015, 1:01 AM

d their butt the next year, at ND! And they had Joe Montana!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was 2 years later in '79...

Sep 22, 2015, 1:15 AM

...we beat them at South Bend. And Joe had also departed by then.

Have you ever seen the movie Rudy?***

Sep 21, 2015, 7:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S c r e w Rudy and Mr. Leprechaun..take a leap

Sep 21, 2015, 7:54 PM

off upper deck.

Re: Movie? We live in the real world.***

Sep 21, 2015, 9:02 PM

Quality cinema right there.***

Sep 21, 2015, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Have you ever seen the movie Rudy?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT

Sep 21, 2015, 7:50 PM

I dislike every other fan base as well, but we have some pretentious lunatics in our fan base as well. Especially the ones who insist on going to other team's message bored and antagonize them. I know they do it to our boards but that is geyest sh*t ever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 21, 2015, 11:37 PM

So you're coming out?

You are one Crazy, wild, fanatic, emotional Clemson??TiGER Fan!

Sep 21, 2015, 7:54 PM

Love iT & know that about 10,000 other Orange Crazies will be with you screaming on the PAW!

GoTiGERS..Git eR Done & Whip the Irish Potaters! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But what about the Gipper??

Sep 21, 2015, 8:23 PM

Doesn't his dying self deserve domer wins in perpetuity forevermore.

NO***

Sep 21, 2015, 8:26 PM

Sep 21, 2015, 8:31 PM

Settle Down, Please!
We will Kick ND ###.
Officals
I am Worried About!

Sep 21, 2015, 8:36 PM

Easy chief. Take deep slow breaths. It'll be ok :)

Sep 21, 2015, 8:40 PM

Pretty sure if you're at Tigerpaw at 11 ... There will be about 5 mins to go in the 4th ate. I'm just sayin

I feel honored I was one of your 33 posts but I want

Sep 21, 2015, 8:52 PM

to be on TV!!! I am not streaking...

I'll pledge $5 right now, my Friend, to see you on the

Sep 21, 2015, 9:01 PM

Paw at 11...whether the game's over or not, the latter of which is the greater possibility.

Wave both arms, yell, "H-A-Y-E-L-L YEA, GÒOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRS," and you've got the moola. (GWP will cover my bet.)

+1 for the enthusiasm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you atleast add more for my bail????***

Sep 21, 2015, 9:07 PM

Darn right I'll cover it hartins

Sep 21, 2015, 9:09 PM [ in reply to I'll pledge $5 right now, my Friend, to see you on the ]

I'll even serve as the defense attorney in the subsequent criminal trial pro bono. Of course with my talents as a defense attorney, we'd have about a 10% chance of winning (0% if the prosecution actually shows up).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Be sure and let 78Domer know how you feel

Sep 21, 2015, 9:18 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17849598

He gets his feelings hurt on tnet

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Be sure and let 78Domer know how you feel

Sep 21, 2015, 10:11 PM

> http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=
> 17849598
>
> He gets his feelings hurt on tnet

Not at all. I actually find it amusing. Some folks here seem to think that ND is going to be scared by a loud crowd. ND will come ready to play.

You mad bro?

Sep 21, 2015, 10:45 PM

Your purple-faced coach and backup QB are too dumb to be scared, but we'll make the ground shake in DV. It's going to be a long night for the green gheys.

Re: You mad bro?

Sep 21, 2015, 11:00 PM

GWP, I wish I could meet you down there and buy you a beer. You seem like a good fan.

I only drink beer for breakfast

Sep 21, 2015, 11:17 PM

Afternoon is for bourbon. Hth

Re: I only drink beer for breakfast

Sep 22, 2015, 5:28 AM

GWP, I believe you'd give renowned criminal barrister Cleaver Greene a run for his money. TU, good sir.

Cleaver is a champion of the lost cause

Sep 22, 2015, 7:44 AM

Much like the same light in which I fancy myself. So I'll take it ;)

You should repost this, but with more emotion next time.***

Sep 21, 2015, 9:30 PM

Sep 21, 2015, 10:16 PM

I like the energy. Probably wouldn't wanna be in the same room with you, but for a sports message board, I like it. This place needs a little energy at times. You see, the elderly here don't like loud noises or horseplay or running in the halls, so we need the spunk from time to time.

Sep 21, 2015, 10:19 PM

Have no fear young one. After Oct 3rd we'll hear as much about ND as we do about Arkansas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2015, 10:26 PM

I think they are year in and year out the most over rated team in football. They get more undeserved media love than even the SEC.

While I have no doubt the Irish will remember their visit to

Sep 22, 2015, 2:06 AM

the valley. Do keep in mind that they play in a lot of big venues. Having said that, I'll put ours up against anywhere. They will come ready to play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic