Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hyatt you deserve much better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Hyatt you deserve much better

Apr 27, 2019, 1:57 PM

Thank you for all you did for our Tigers the past four seasons as a starter who played hurt, rarely had a flag thrown against him and led the line to a great four year performance!!
These guys picking linemen above you are idiots!

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder who has put more money and effort into evaluating

Apr 27, 2019, 1:59 PM

all of these lineman, you are the NFL franchises spending millions of dollars on them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder who has put more money and effort into evaluating

Apr 27, 2019, 2:04 PM

Exactly. They just don't want a stud OL at a bargain salary who they have seen multiple times and they all know well more than lilely. Not to mention that their jobs are always on the line and they need to succeed. There's a reason Hyatt hasn't been drafted. That doesn't mean he won't be a stud. He just needs to develop more. He will still get drafted and have a chance to prove himself. There are some great OL that were never drafted and have great careers.

How much did they spend evaluating Ryan Leaf?

Apr 27, 2019, 2:08 PM [ in reply to I wonder who has put more money and effort into evaluating ]

I could've probably saved them some bucks in that area. I'd put Hyatt up against most of the ones chosen before him I will gladly go out on that limb

Re: Hyatt you deserve much better

Apr 27, 2019, 2:00 PM

You must be Mitch’s father. We enjoyed watching your son the past 4 years.

Apr 27, 2019, 2:05 PM

Best post this week. He does deserve better!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

ty Tatted Cop!! The kid rarely missed a down

Apr 27, 2019, 2:25 PM

And left it all out there on the field game after game! That left tackle spot is probably the second toughest on the offense at times and we continually ran up his back because he got the job done. Ty for showing your appreciation sir!!

Go Tigers!

Apr 27, 2019, 2:28 PM

I wish I knew what the NFL looks for in the big ugly's bc Mitch came to Clemson as a 5 star player and started as true freshman, hardly ever missed a snap, and has done a really good job protecting our high level 5 star QB's. Houston could have done their self a favor by picking Mitch by at least the second round, and I think that teams will regret taking him before now. Something about a pisssed off chip on the shoulder!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2019, 2:30 PM

Houston may be able to get Mitch now. They would have picked him too early. He is available now.

Apr 27, 2019, 2:38 PM

Absolutely! All he has done has been to do his job every week for 4 years, and he delivered every game. His man almost NEVER got to the QB nor to the ball carrier. Some team will be stealing a great player if he does get picked. If he does not get picked, it will be the biggest shame of this draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic