Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hyatt & Carman out of HS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 5,138

Hyatt & Carman out of HS

Dec 20, 2017, 5:32 PM

Both 5* & very highly-regarded, but Hyatt was around 280 when he arrived in January '15... Carman, on the other hand, is already close to 350. We've never had a tackle like this. Ever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hyatt & Carman out of HS

Dec 20, 2017, 5:40 PM

They seem like very different players. Hyatt has always seemed to me like more of a skilled technician whereas Carmen has more power and little bit of a meaner streak where he'll finish some people off with his blocks.

Dec 20, 2017, 7:17 PM

I thought Carman MAY have been the best OL I have seen out of HS in the last 3 to 4 yrs.

Carmen is just flat out nasty

Dec 27, 2017, 11:20 AM

he takes everyone out of the play and if they dare get up he destroys them again and again if necessary

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totally agree, and...

Dec 31, 2017, 5:05 PM

I hate to put too much pressure on him, but I am not sure we have ever had another OL
like him at Clemson. If Hyatt leaves, I can see him starting right out of the gate.

With that said...
And on another note; I am pretty excited about Simpson at LG.

Dec 20, 2017, 7:59 PM

People up here in Ohio were saying that he’s the best OT out of Ohio since Orlando Pace. Of course, they were saying that when he was going to OSU.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2017, 8:18 PM

He's the big Dex of the OL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 1:47 AM

Uga signed Isaiah Wilson 6'8 354 in the 2017 class. Everyone expected him to just show up and start immediately. Sam Pittman thought otherwise and the kid RS'ed from the get-go. He will benefit from this and will push for PT next year. Then you have Andrew Thomas come in and out of no-where starts as a true freshman at RT. Just saying you just never know.

Dec 27, 2017, 5:17 AM

Huge difference between HS football in Ohio vs Brooklyn. Just sayin’.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 10:12 AM

Carman was the recruit I wanted the Tigers to get the most this year. Wilson was my first choice last year.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Hyatt & Carman out of HS ]

> Huge difference between HS football in Ohio vs
> Brooklyn. Just sayin’.

Not too sure the gap is as wide as you think but Jackson is an instant starter for the Tigers next year more especially if Hyatt bolts. I'm sure Robbie told him so.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:24 AM

The Cincinnati area produces div 1 lineman yearly. Brooklyn doesn’t. This is not even a argument.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Hyatt & Carman out of HS ]

Clemson and UGA both have killed in recruiting this year, getting the guys they wanted. It’s awesomf because it brings more life into our rivalry. Even more so if we meet in ATL. Although we all know the Tigers will whoop that bulldog ### if that happens

Replies: 12
| visibility 5,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic