Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hunter Renfrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,615

Hunter Renfrow

Oct 10, 2015, 7:18 PM

This kid continues to impress. He is fast, he runs good routes, and he catches everything that comes his way. He is quickly becoming on the the most reliable receivers that Watson can count on. He trusted in his abilities and took his preferred walk on offer here at Clemson, because he wanted to be a Tiger. He is currently showing Rivals, Max Preps, 247, and ESPN that while it's easy to throw stars at freak of nature stud athletes, there is no skill test that can measure heart and determination. He is a 5* in my book and is becoming one of my favorite members of this team. I know he is often compared to other "pigmently challenged" receivers that we have had, but in my opinion, he will be better than all of them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Renfrow

Oct 10, 2015, 7:43 PM

agree imo our wes welker

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there's a bit of a misconception here. I think

Oct 10, 2015, 8:08 PM

Renfrow IS a freak athlete. A minor detail, perhaps, but he's a lot more than a scrappy white guy who makes up for a lack of athleticism with heart and desire.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

people keep on wanting to compare him to hump and Grisham

Oct 10, 2015, 8:17 PM

But really to me he's a Jaron Brown clone

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: people keep on wanting to compare him to hump and Grisham

Oct 10, 2015, 8:18 PM

Yea he will be a NFL eary draft pick ,3 round kind of talent.

Clutch.***

Oct 13, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to people keep on wanting to compare him to hump and Grisham ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic