Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huge step backwards in basketball this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Huge step backwards in basketball this year

Feb 10, 2020, 5:12 PM

I don't follow our basketball team that closely, so can someone explain how we go from 20-13 [9-7 ACC] last season -- and make it to the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament -- to a 7-17 [3-10 ACC] record thus far this season?

Is Coach Butler's seat getting any hotter?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Huge step backwards in basketball this year

Feb 10, 2020, 5:15 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2020, 5:15 PM

Before and after pics of Butler’s seat? How else can we judge?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You perv !!!

Feb 10, 2020, 5:21 PM

Welcome to the club...we've been missing you at the meetings.

It's your turn to bring the beer and snacks this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 10, 2020, 5:19 PM

I think I read we had a lot of youth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2020, 5:26 PM

did they move pivot foot or not?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2020, 5:28 PM

Obviously you dont follow at all. It was 2 years ago we were in the sweet 16. This year we had only one returning starter. This down season was expected by anyone that follows the program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhh...

Feb 10, 2020, 5:29 PM

you do realize he's talking about wimminz hoops right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Uhhhh...

Feb 10, 2020, 6:59 PM

Oh boy....

Probably thinks we should pump big band music in at halftime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or Blue Grass . . .

Feb 23, 2020, 10:41 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or Blue Grass . . .

Feb 23, 2020, 10:43 PM

BG might actually be an uncharted fit Skeet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Found one***

Feb 10, 2020, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Huge step backwards in basketball this year ]

Got juan

Feb 10, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Huge step backwards in basketball this year ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2020, 5:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 10, 2020, 5:46 PM

When you lose the likes of DANIELLE EDWARDS,ALIYAH COLLIER and SIMONE WESTBROOK all of which were really really good scorers then it should be no surprise that this was gonna be a down season.Just hate that after making the NCAA tournament that coach Butler has had to turn around and basically start over and rebuild this season and not be able to keep the momentum going from last season but I blame that on all the crap that went on for 15 years prior to her getting the job.

Think recruiting is looking pretty good for Coach Butler ...

Feb 10, 2020, 6:23 PM

.... with another 5-star coming in next year plus two others ranked in the top 40 at their position... ??

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 10, 2020, 6:16 PM

I think asking if a woman's seat is getting any hotter is some sort of politically incorrect #metoo faux pas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love trumps hate...

Feb 10, 2020, 7:00 PM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's the sorry fan support from trolls like the OP,

Feb 10, 2020, 7:04 PM

that causes such struggle on the court.

Message was not edited by: classof1994® , even though FM edited hers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: It's the sorry fan support from trolls like the OP,

Feb 10, 2020, 7:58 PM

Butler is a great coach. Getting rid of her would be sheer nonsense after one bad season.

Feb 10, 2020, 8:21 PM

She's only made the post season once and that was with Jim Davis's players. Yet so many coots want to fire Brad

Feb 23, 2020, 10:32 PM

Like how some on here wanted to anoint her the coach of the men's and women's teams last year. The start of her tenure reminds me a lot of the start of Brownell's. She really was not left with much after her initial team nor was Brad. She did well with them as did he. And now has to build. She will probably do fine.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic