Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huge Falcons fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Huge Falcons fan here

Feb 5, 2017, 10:44 PM

It's absolutely brutal right now however hats off to the Pats. It may be the greatest Super Bowl ever. The Falcons are loaded and will be on a mission to get back in next five years. All in #/ hashtag Rise Up!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Huge Falcons fan here

Feb 5, 2017, 10:50 PM

Tough game to lose. I hope they can get back but it will be tough. 3rd and 2 will haunt this team for years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 10:55 PM

Hmmm. Heartbreaking loss in a championship by a team who hadn't been there in a while to a dynasty. We've seen this ###### before. You'll be back

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2017, 6:58 AM

Y'all gotta get a qb that's more mentally compitent. Now you're losing Shanahan too. Gonna be a tough road to try & get back with those two factors

Feb 6, 2017, 7:10 AM

Hey "Uncle" you're way off base with the more mentally competent qb comment. Matty Ice just won the MVP and if it weren't for 2 bad o line plays, the falcons get a first down and either run down the clock, get a field goal shot or possibly even score a td. Ryan was lights out before that - check the stat line. Tough loss but the qb comment is off base.

Not really, the last sack was not on the oline

Feb 6, 2017, 8:16 AM

Ryan had 3+ seconds, in the nfl that is an eternity for a qb. Ryan had to feel this clock and get rid of the ball. Also, there is a difference in being a good qb and being smart. Ryan made several great plays and I do not think anyone would argue with his arm, hence the MVP and he deserved it. What separates the greats is the awareness factor of knowing the situation and being a good game manager. Know when your time is up and getting rid of the ball, realizing that you are in fg range to go up 2 possessions late in game. Take a quick look, if its not there get rid of it immediately. You have to assume in that situation the pressure is coming.

Re: Not really, the last sack was not on the oline

Feb 6, 2017, 8:33 AM

No matter how you look at it. The game would have been different if on the 3rd and 2 play if they would have ran the football. If you do not get it you burn up another 45 seconds or more on the clock and then punt and force NE to drive at least 60 to 70 yards. If they were going to throw it they should have thrown some kind of quick hitting pass but no they tried to throw it downfield and he gets hit and fumbles the ball. New England got all the mo they needed on that play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a native ATL I can say the Falcons CHOKED

Feb 6, 2017, 8:53 AM

eff the Patriots. We gave this game to them. You can't give the GOAT even a sliver of opportunity.

EPIC choke!

Feb 6, 2017, 8:59 AM

I was pulling for the Falcoons and was disappointed to see them choke given the game should have been locked up. No team has every come back from being 14 points downs in a SB and sadly a 28-3 lead with 3 minutes left in the 3rd qtr translate into EPIC CHOKE by Atlanta. I really think your offense lost the game by doing absolutely nothing in the 4th qtr. The sack taken by Ryan was ridiculous. As an 8 year pro he should have known better.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shoudn't have taken sack, but run the 3 ball times & kick FG

Feb 6, 2017, 9:02 AM

win game.

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic