Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All you need to know about Spurrier ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

All you need to know about Spurrier ...

Nov 25, 2012, 10:21 AM

When Swearinger(sp?) drew the personal foul for taunting Andre, Spurrier stood silent on the sidelines. He made no effort to berate his player, or much less pull him out of the game for a few plays. 9 out of 10 coaches around the country would have gotten in their players face about that foul. Not Spurrier. He relishes that sort of thing. He is a pure A*Hole, and always will be. He cares only about his own legacy. After he leaves USC one day, he won't give them the time of day anymore. That's the sad thing about it. He has zero loyalty to anyone but himself. #### fans love theh fact he's winning games for them, and can't even see that he cares nothing about their University.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, come on now. He did say that he wanted to try and keep

Nov 25, 2012, 10:22 AM

his condo in Cola. once he leaves. LOL

Swearinger made a statement. It was a bone-headed penalty

Nov 25, 2012, 10:24 AM

but the message was sent. Was Spurrier upset with it? A little. You could see his face after the penalty. But he does understand what was happening which is why Swearinger wasn't yelled at during the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All you need to know about Spurrier ...

Nov 25, 2012, 10:25 AM

It's a rivalry game, you cry baby, of course there's going to be taunting

Nov 25, 2012, 10:30 AM

You just figured out the difference between the two teams.SC playes teams every week that play just like that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swearinger is a thug.

Nov 25, 2012, 10:48 AM

Don't give me that crap about how tough the SEC is. You don't see that many others in the SEC taking cheap shots like that, and if they do, their coaches chew their ##### out. Coots still have criminals on the team. I thought Clowney was ok until he's been running his big mouth now. Did you ever hear Lattimore saying classless things like most of the the coots and their coach do?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course there is going to be some taunting in a rivalry

Nov 25, 2012, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: All you need to know about Spurrier ... ]

game. However, there's a line where some taunting is acceptable and some taunting is inexcusable.

I was always taught to play, win, and lose with class.

Apparently you, the ol' ball sac, and Swearinger were not taught anything about class. I truly feel sorry for each of you.

There are so many more important things in life than sports, and yes, football.

Now, before you attack my "fandom hood," my blood probably runs more orange than yours, my Clemson roots probably run deeper than yours, I was at the game last night, and I was extremely disappointed about the outcome of the game.

No, I am not into moral victories or accepting mediocrity. However, I am a 10-year survivor of a stage 3 brain tumor, I have a beautiful, loving, and intelligent wife and two beautiful, healthy children.

I, you, and all of the Clemson nation hurts right now. Trust me, there are so many more important things in life to invest yourself in.

Besides, when it is all said and done, I still have my Clemson degree and the shamecocks are still shamecocks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Nov 25, 2012, 10:27 AM

understand your frustration but he is paid to win football games and, no matter what happens, his legacy at Carolina will be that he came in and turned the program around and Dabo became his whipping boy. Another couple of losses and we will be ready to hire Petrino if he can just beat the #####!

Seriously, Spurrier knows his team and he knows ours. He knows we are soft and that we would back down even if it took at 15 yd penalty and that's exactly what happened. Hopkins proceeded to drop two passes across the middle after that.

Like we said, at this level, if you want to be the best, sometimes you have to be a Ahole and Spurrier fits that part.

I promise you that Saban is the same way.

Nov 25, 2012, 10:29 AM

they aren't their friends. They are there to win.

How's all that "caring" working out for you? *****

Nov 25, 2012, 10:29 AM

Nm

Re: How's all that "caring" working out for you? *****

Nov 25, 2012, 10:34 AM

Ouch

How's all those SEC Championships and BCS bowls working?

Nov 25, 2012, 10:36 AM [ in reply to How's all that "caring" working out for you? ***** ]

nm

Re: How's all those SEC Championships and BCS bowls working?

Nov 25, 2012, 10:47 AM

Winning the SEC is still a work in progress for us but I guarantee you this, we get way more respect where we are right now and with what we have done as compared to what Clemson will get playing in a BCS bowl. You tell me, how's playing in the ACC working out for you guys?

Re: How's all those SEC Championships and BCS bowls working?

Nov 25, 2012, 11:16 AM

That's been a work in progress since 1992. STILL don't have #### to show foe it. Longest work in progress ever. Project is considered a failure if you ask me.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not very well******

Nov 25, 2012, 10:51 AM [ in reply to How's all that "caring" working out for you? ***** ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2013_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scar made a deal with the devil.

Nov 25, 2012, 11:19 AM

I said it. Spurrier is the devil.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic