Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How was the behavior of gamecock fans toward you?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

How was the behavior of gamecock fans toward you?

Nov 26, 2012, 9:32 AM

Leaving the game one drunk one was in my ear crowing - literally screaming "#### a doodle do".
Told if he didn't move away from me I was going to kick his a$$. I'm twice his age but he was quite drunk. His buddy pulled him away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How was the behavior of gamecock fans toward you?

Nov 26, 2012, 9:37 AM

dealt with the garbage all night. I'd be embarassed if our fan base acted like that. Hilarious how they continue to fall right into the stereotype.

Not shocking, the coaches and players fail to lead by example.

Mixed. There was one in front of me and one beside me that were just good fans for their team. Not obnoxious by any means. There were four in row B section L that were quite obnoxious that I wanted to throw over the wall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Downtown Clemson was filled with coot fans

after the game. They flipped us off when we entered TTTs, as if we entered one of their usual hangout spots. It was a terrible sight. One young lady in particular (whom I'm assuming was pretty drunk) got in my face. I will not type here what I said to her on our way out.

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

They laugh at Clemson now. Plus, we are too #### nice to

Nov 26, 2012, 9:42 AM

them when they come to Clemson. It sure isn't reciprocated in Columbia. More F- bombs than I have ever heard and that is from their so-called women.

Sun shouldn't shine on scum like them but it sure has lately.

Re: Downtown Clemson was filled with coot fans

Nov 26, 2012, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Downtown Clemson was filled with coot fans ]

I was around three that were pretty cool even when another Clemson fan started yelling at them just before kickoff. The one Clemson fan kept telling them they are not welcome here and that they need to head back to that #### hole in Columbia. It was embarrassing. I told him to calm down and he looked at me like I was an idiot. The three Gamecock fans could have easily crowed after the game to that game but did not. They actually shook my hand and said "great game, it is just our time now, you guys will be back"

Probably about the same as the Clemson guy who...

Nov 26, 2012, 9:41 AM

flipped everyone in the nation off on national TV that all of the coots are spreading the pic of around ow as a symbol of our "class".

He I am sure is representative of most on here calling for coaches and players heads because of the loss of a football game. Pitiful.

He was giving the "YOU ARE #1 SIGN" as congratulations!***

Nov 26, 2012, 9:58 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. Great Clemson representation!***

Nov 26, 2012, 9:59 AM

Very proud.

Just acknowledging the competition!***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:16 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drunk Clemson fan behind me was the worst in our section***

Nov 26, 2012, 9:41 AM

same here... a couple of clemson fans around me were an

Nov 26, 2012, 10:29 AM

embarrassment. The two SC fans sitting behind me were very kind.

Nov 26, 2012, 9:42 AM

a friend of mine in law enforcement had ten reported fights in the stands and only one was between us/them. the other nine were home people mad/frustrated with each other.

They suc

Nov 26, 2012, 9:51 AM

I have a lot of good gamecock friends as we all do, but per capita their fanbase has more sorry a$$, crude, bad kind of rednecks than any school I've been around.

Long line to get in the restroom after first quarter, when in there a gamecock peeing in the sink, gamecocks coming in the OUT door (not waiting in line), etc. In our parking lot we had a long line in front of the 4 portajohns-gamecock comes up and said we need form 4 lines and proceeds to stand in front of one of them. I told him the line forms at the rear and that's we way we do it here in this lot. Had to walk to him and tell him again-he finally moves, comes over to me in line and says no hard feelings with hand out to shake. I shake it and he won't let go-I'm 65 and we bout got into then but there were too many tiger fans around so he left. Bottom line-they suc

In the sink?

Nov 26, 2012, 10:26 AM

That is absolutely disgusting. Should have called security and had IT arrested.

Had 3 shamecock fans taunting me all game...

Nov 26, 2012, 10:07 AM

One of the pieces of white trash challenged me to a fight, I wanted beat him down but used common sense and just ignored the pieces of white trash the rest of the game . What's even more frustrating was the number of Clemson fans who sold their tickets to shamecock fans. I shouldn't be surrounded by white trash shamecock fans in the south lower deck.

Watch your mouth, Tigerking. All the Clemson

Nov 26, 2012, 10:10 AM

Econ. majors will be entering here shortly to explain to you how supply and demand works. :)

Re: Had 3 shamecock fans taunting me all game...

Nov 26, 2012, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Had 3 shamecock fans taunting me all game... ]

"Shamcocks" and "white trash" are the phrases you used to talk about Gamecock fans behavior. Do you see that you are being hypocritical just a bit?

No Bubba it fits your kind just perfectly.***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:27 AM

My brother's behavior towards me as we sat on his couch

Nov 26, 2012, 10:12 AM

was cordial. It got a bit testy when he tried to tell me the hotdogging Clemson does on the field is annoying, and he noticed it even with the basketball team during the Gonzaga game we went to. I told him he had to be crazy if thinks Clemson is a bunch of crap talkers a.k.a. Swearinger and every other Coot that does some sort of stupid crap even if they give up 25 yards. He seemed to have no idea what I was talking about so we agreed to disagree, lol.

First time I have EVER had trash thrown at me inside the....

Nov 26, 2012, 10:21 AM

the stadium....that includes going to away games. It is absurd that anyone would throw things inside a stadium at fans below them. You never know who you are going to end up hitting. When the game was almost over they were throwing things from their seats in the TD north down on us in the lower rows.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a drink thrown on me at UGA in the 80's

Nov 26, 2012, 10:28 AM

They are about as bad as SCAR fans.

It was surprisingly uneventful

Nov 26, 2012, 10:22 AM

I even went on the field like I always do and stayed til the stadium closed and a couple coots came up to me and said that was a good game but were very respectful. One kid was following me down the sidewalk heading downtown talking but I put two hands on his shirt collar and pushed him against the fence and then he ran away. I was pretty shocked that there was only one jackhole actually.

Re: Who threw the beer bottle on the field? It almost hit

Nov 26, 2012, 10:30 AM

an official?

That is UGA like.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic