Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How to stop the flood of trolling coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

How to stop the flood of trolling coots

Oct 20, 2017, 8:50 AM

The board has become FGF-Jr with all the trolls lately and SOMETHING has got to be done, so why not have all newbie accounts be quarantined for maybe like their first 50 posts, which are reviewed for before the poster can be released to the main board. I know this would take away upcoming opponent posts but so many posts recently are troll-driven, the board's becoming unreadable. Now, we need you all to decide what we do about the snowflake posters?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How to stop the flood of trolling coots

Oct 20, 2017, 8:52 AM

I like playing with them. They’re stupid and harmless.

Oct 20, 2017, 9:22 AM

I wish folks would quit commenting on their posts. It keeps all the negative, insulting comments and titles at the top of the board. I hate to think what recruits think when they check our boards. I don't see this on other fan discussion boards. I think they are quicker to delete trolls.

Oct 20, 2017, 8:52 AM

Or just make your account linked with facebook or twitter...And if you are on tigernet more than likely you have one of those accounts.

I Use Myspace...Can We Link to That?***

Oct 20, 2017, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Use Myspace...Can We Link to That?***

Oct 20, 2017, 9:02 AM

Idk about that with the way the algorithm is set up. But maybe if you still have your old AOL aim account and yahoo messenger. Not sure about MSN accounts.

Re: coot trolls

Oct 20, 2017, 9:09 AM

When I was coming up we use to capon (castrate) all the roosters except one. I still have the tools and know how to do it. The bus to the chicken coop leave in a few who wants a seat?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 9:03 AM

Why stop them it only means we own them and by trolling our boards their are admitting it. They troll TNet and other Clemson sites to see what elite Teams like Clemson talk about on Our sites.

Would you rather read delusional post on FGF or our post on Tigernet. Those poor coots just have no where else to go so they come to their Daddy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are currently posting limits for new users...

Oct 20, 2017, 9:03 AM

6 does seem a bit too low

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oct 20, 2017, 9:07 AM

Let the trolls out and play. They're 5-2 with a fluky win over NC State and not a single win on their schedule that is impressive other than that. They'll all want Muschamp canned when this 5-2 start ends at 7-5.

Beatdown from the Dawgs will stop the flood of cOOt trash.***

Oct 20, 2017, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

The best way is to ignore them and not respond........

Oct 20, 2017, 9:10 AM

to them.

Turn off text to speech options?

Oct 20, 2017, 10:07 AM

cause we know that most of them can't actually read.

Why?

Oct 20, 2017, 10:48 AM

I find them a source of amusement. But I must admit OldCoot57 is getting a bit tedious and boring with that oldies shtick.

Riding high after playing an unbelievably weak schedule...

Oct 20, 2017, 11:21 AM

while they're still struggling to eek out wins.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good I guess, or just hope that your opponent sucks even worse than you do.

They'll come back down to reality after Georgia and Clemson absolutely curb stomps them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Trolling is nothing special.

Oct 20, 2017, 12:17 PM

I don't like the board clutter. I don't like those who suck unsuspecting people into ridiculous dialogue. They do provide a source of entertainment sometimes. I really don't mind it so much when they come in under their team's banner. It's when they pretend to be something they're not. I don't like it in my day to day interactions and I don't even like it on the internet where most of us remain anonymous. Some of those guys think they're so smart when they do it. Like how hard is it to fool somebody on the internet?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the monitors' jobs to prevent coot signups.

Oct 20, 2017, 1:13 PM

That's almost impossible.

It's our jobs to RA the troll post then report them by mail to B or Tony when we're sure they are trolls. Have you ever reported a coot troll to B-meist? Try it, you'll like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 1:26 PM

Please don't stop the trolls, friend gave me 4 free tickets to Carolina game, he can't go, don't know if parking pass is in X rated or MMA section, same with tickets, don't know if it will be in X rated or what. I think I will give them to somebody else.

Oct 20, 2017, 1:40 PM

They are an ignorant bunch for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 3:37 PM

Please let the coot trolls stay. It makes the dumbest poster on this board (that would be me) look smart. I need all the help I can get even if it is a coot.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic