Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How salty are coots that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

How salty are coots that

Jan 16, 2019, 7:11 AM

the very same year Clemson 5 bombs them, is also the same year Clemson wins it all again? Might have to point that out today to some and get their thoughts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How salty are coots that

Jan 16, 2019, 7:22 AM

Here is thought for everyone. We win 2 national championships on our run and are not through. They get the crap beat out of them in the SEC championship game on their 5 in a row.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 7:34 AM

I see it as being a relief to them bc, they can fall back on that we have beat everybody that we played including the mighty Alabama Crimson Tide!!! If we would have lost to someone like Cuse, they would say that we were lucky bc we lost to a team that they would beat, even though we know that Cuse would drag them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 8:46 AM

In my cootversationa I find its not just the agony of us compounding conference and national championships, its the fact that they, an SEC team got b*%#@h slapped by a middling ACC team 28-0. The combination is like pouring salt on a slug.

Jan 16, 2019, 8:49 AM

I think CLEMSON picked the wrong year to FIVE BOMB them, as TWO other teams had already FIVE BOMBED them and they were getting used to seeing it constantly. We just jumped on the pile so to speak. The National Championship however, was a dagger to their little hearts.

Jan 16, 2019, 10:09 AM

It's just part of the plan to set up the 10 bomb.

Jan 16, 2019, 8:54 AM

This might be one of the first times that a coot has completely shut up around me.

Not a word.It is fantastic.

A blow out loss to Virginia combined with our success. They are just in the void of their own ignorance and completely silent.

Find another adjective...

Jan 16, 2019, 8:55 AM

I'm uncomfortable with this pairing. Very.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saltier than a quart of Morton dumped in

Jan 16, 2019, 9:13 AM

one cereal bowl! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chicken's always good if not too salty. A little pepper and

Jan 16, 2019, 9:17 AM

other spices help too.

I see the sensitivity training for

Jan 16, 2019, 5:39 PM

A fellow Tiger is falling on some deaf ears! ;) You guys are tough...LOL!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A blowout loss to a middling UVa team and ...

Jan 16, 2019, 9:46 AM

Clemson winning another National Championship in dominant fashion against a team whose coattails they ride like a $5.00 wh0re on Friday night, sent most of them scurrying for the nearest Goodwill or the return line at the local Wal-Mart.

Rest assured, however, come March and April when Spring workouts are going full tilt, they'll be back to flapping their beaks as usual with grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated predictions of 9 or 10 wins, a win against Clemson, and a likely trip to the $-EZ Championship game.

It's just what they do.

As is generally the case, the 2019 season, like so many others before it, will end in disappointment for u of 5c fans with somewhere between 5 and 7 losses including Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Florida and Clemson and another trip to some meaningless insignificant Weedwacker or Elvis had Left the Building Bowl game while they watch a 12 - 0 Clemson team (u of 5c would easily be 12 - 0 too if we played in the A She She) make a fifth straight appearance in the College Football Playoffs (but only because they don't play anybody).

Wash, rinse, repeat !!!!

Such is the life of a u of 5c fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Living here in W, Columbia....

Jan 16, 2019, 10:06 AM

I can safely say they are very quiet about it, One of my coot friends said that they need to be able to beat Kentucky(who also has a 5 string going against them) before they can even think about beating Clemson. Some are actually PROUD that they came closer to us than Alabama. Of course there is some of the same old "New Spring Bagman" BS and a new one about our whole team should be checked for "roids". Most of them are very quiet though.

Re: Living here in W, Columbia....

Jan 16, 2019, 10:09 AM

They are proud they only lost by 21.

Another moral victory for u of 5c...

Jan 16, 2019, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Living here in W, Columbia.... ]

Will there be a parade and a Hootie concert?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Most of them have basically surrendered ... some are still

Jan 16, 2019, 12:05 PM

... playing “Baghdad Bob” with their posts, but most have simply given up hope.

You can see it in almost every thread on FGF.

Of course, there’s nothing like the off season to rejuvenate their delusions.

By August, they’ll be back.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic