Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How much longer will it be, before you start seeing ads on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,806

How much longer will it be, before you start seeing ads on

Aug 11, 2020, 1:08 PM

TV: "If you or a loved one has suffered illness or DEATH due to Covid-19 in the workplace, call the law offices of Unscrupulous and Associates TODAY. You may be entitled to a huge settlement."

Frankly, I am amazed we haven't already seen it. Sue, it's not just a girls name anymore, it's the Amurican Way! :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........***

Aug 11, 2020, 1:09 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........***

Aug 11, 2020, 1:12 PM

thanks moe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe will have them out shortly. MOE

Aug 11, 2020, 1:16 PM

this guy reminds me of Moe. Oh and a nice PC ad too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlbYWebH6xY

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........***

Aug 11, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........*** ]

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sointnly!***

Aug 11, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........*** ]

Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe were accountants...***

Aug 11, 2020, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe will have them out shortly.........*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much longer will it be, before you start seeing ads on

Aug 11, 2020, 1:10 PM

We must build many more ambulances because we are running out of enough for these bozos to chase

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 1:17 PM

incalculable the negative effect the legal profession has had on our culture and society through the courts and government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 11, 2020, 2:42 PM

Yep, hospitals will soon start building law offices right outside the hospital so that they can get a cut of what the lawyers make from your suit!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 1:25 PM

Guess the flip side is what is someone supposed to do if an organization, employer, etc. truly acted irresponsibly in regards to Covid?

Without a functioning legal system, there can be no accountability for malfeasance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 3:10 PM

Our legal system is joke! It’s all about the money and how much you can pay. Does OJ sound familiar?

Somebody was axing for a lawyer early - FOUND JUAN !***

Aug 11, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: How much longer will it be, before you start seeing ads on ]

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 11, 2020, 1:35 PM

The law offices of the all 2s, all 3s and all 9s are probably adding extra phones and possibly renting office space outside hospital emergency rooms.

Aug 11, 2020, 2:20 PM

I've been living outside the US for 25 years and when I went back to visit I was shocked at all the advertisements for medicine. I've never seen that ever in any country I've lived in. Why would there be ads for medicine? That's just alien to me, I live in the UK with free healthcare and it's amazing.

Better Call Saul

Aug 11, 2020, 2:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 11, 2020, 2:38 PM

Call Bill Green or George Sink, they will love getting 1 quarter to 1 third of the money from your injury, and that don't include investigators or doctors testimony, that comes out of your claim recovery!!!

Parasites can't live without sucking blood from a host.***

Aug 11, 2020, 2:52 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Start dialing 9's

Aug 11, 2020, 3:30 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic