Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many wuffies will be cheering for Gamecocks after tmrw?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,169

How many wuffies will be cheering for Gamecocks after tmrw?

Oct 19, 2018, 4:41 PM

A whole Pack of crybabies in Raleigh last year were whining after the game and hoping the Gamecocks beat the Tigers. Looks like they also have a poor taste in the 2nd favorite school.

In general, Raleigh is a fun place. But some of their fans are near the bottom.

Kudos to the older guy that shared his beer and stories of UNC basketball cheating. The rest of you can lay down with fleas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many wuffies will be cheering for Gamecocks after tmrw?

Oct 19, 2018, 4:53 PM

Never pulled for SC Gamecocks against anyone....now I don't pay attention most times to their games. I'd certainly pull for Clemson against them in anything unless a win helped NC State for some reason. 2 years ago I hated losing to you but when you won the title I was actually glad after the fact the we did....no I rather win but if we lose and can't win the ACC....I'd hope you run the table. That's pulling for the conference we are in, not necessarily for you. Our goal is to get there too!!!!!

LETS HUNT!

https://twitter.com/BigGame81/status/1053362815749312513/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1053362815749312513&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Finsidepacksports.com%2F

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 5:06 PM

Oh we're going hunting alright .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Cheering for your conference is cootish

Oct 19, 2018, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Re: How many wuffies will be cheering for Gamecocks after tmrw? ]

I hate the ACC and never root for any ACC teams unless they’re playing USuCk.

I hope we beat you tomorrow by 30+ and then I hope y’all lose the rest of your games too. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 19, 2018, 5:04 PM

Why would they pull for that bunch of losers ?
A garbage team they can't even beat I might add .

DB23

Ed Zachary***

Oct 19, 2018, 5:05 PM

I live and work in Raleigh, actually on ncsu's campus. Never really had an issue with state fans. Been to several games at state, and tailgated with state fans, always very nice and inviting.

As for unc fans....thats a different story...

Looking forward to the game tomorrow!

GO TIGERS!!

GTHC!

Oct 19, 2018, 5:33 PM

Slovensko said:

I live and work in Raleigh, actually on ncsu's campus. Never really had an issue with state fans. Been to several games at state, and tailgated with state fans, always very nice and inviting.

As for unc fans....thats a different story...

Looking forward to the game tomorrow!

GO TIGERS!!

GTHC!

Totally agree as to the UNC Fans! Last game I traveled to there was that 6-8 victory that led us to the CFP win against Nebraska for the 81 season. The UNC Fans threw food, cans, and garbage all over us. I was soaked with Jack & Coke when I left, but it was still a win, if only by 2 points...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably about as many as there are chicken fans pulling for Bama after November 24th.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is tmrw?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 5:11 PM

I can’t remember the year, but man I think those butt sniffers beat us by 30 during TB’s tenure, I was a student from 99-02. I’ve hated them ever since.
Our veteran D, our great rushing offense will be the big difference tomorrow

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic