Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bottom line with USC: they would beat the brakes off us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 3,822

Bottom line with USC: they would beat the brakes off us

Oct 27, 2013, 8:43 AM

if we played tomorrow. BUT, we have a month to get things figured out, and I'm confident we'll do that. We're due to beat those dirtpeckers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many points you wana give for how much $$$$$$***

Oct 27, 2013, 8:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many points you wana give for how much $$$$$$***

Oct 27, 2013, 10:26 AM

Wow, "how many points you wana give". I love the confidence. So tell me, are you saying we don't win unless given points?

Another idiot. The coot siad they would beat the brakes off

Oct 27, 2013, 10:31 AM

us. If he feels that way, then he should be ready to pony up some points.

said....***

Oct 27, 2013, 10:31 AM

Re: Another idiot. The coot siad they would beat the brakes off

Oct 27, 2013, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Another idiot. The coot siad they would beat the brakes off ]

Don't get sucked in Spud. Lamb is another dirtpecker.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many points you wana give for how much $$$$$$***

Oct 27, 2013, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: How many points you wana give for how much $$$$$$*** ]

lamb

if someone wants to crow and make a cockerel statement like the cockerel's will/would be the brakes of the Tigers, I am one that wants to cash in on such logic
Had a dags fan get that cocky gave me 7 & Tigers then had to give me a banded stack of the new "C" notes when they went public on 10/08/13

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing is for sure....our weak tackling won't bring.....

Oct 27, 2013, 8:52 AM

Davis down. Especially our safety play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bottom line with USC: they would beat the brakes off us

Oct 27, 2013, 8:52 AM

That is what you believe there, want A B johnny wad!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely not!!

Oct 27, 2013, 10:03 AM

Blasphemer!!

While I do agree it could possibly be a close came with kicking and punting making the difference---who would YOU pick to win a battle of field goal kickers??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Absolutely not!!

Oct 27, 2013, 5:24 PM

No body wears their orange shades or drink as much orange koolaid as I do. But I would take cat man over any field goal kicker in the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 10:21 AM

You can talk about "due" all you want. That's the same kind of mentality that had us believing that DEATH VALLEY was going to line up and beat FSU for us. At the end of the day it's about players and coaches doing their jobs, and they will kill us.

Oct 27, 2013, 10:30 AM

you certainly chose an appropriate handle

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 10:34 AM

I dont know that coach orgeron would know what to do with Chad but Marqise Lee would be tough to cover. Doubt we will see them though unless we fall to the Sun Bowl.

Tell me why I'm wrong? Right now, they would manhandle

Oct 27, 2013, 10:45 AM

our players. We need to get physical before we play those bruisers.

Be careful, they're gonna call you a coot.***

Oct 27, 2013, 10:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Tell me why I'm wrong? Right now, they would manhandle

Oct 27, 2013, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Tell me why I'm wrong? Right now, they would manhandle ]

hey dipwad, for one thing Clemson don't play Southern Cal (USC)

Go Tigers..............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Tell us why you're right

Oct 27, 2013, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Tell me why I'm wrong? Right now, they would manhandle ]

Is it because Mizzou was ranked #5 and they beat them?

Take a look at Mizzou's schedule. Their best wins are a depleted UGA team and a mediocre Florida. Overrated.

Because they run the ball with power, they win at the line

Oct 27, 2013, 1:32 PM

of scrimmage, and their QB is mentally tough and a true leader. That's a pretty good summary of it.

Re: Because they run the ball with power, they win at the line

Oct 27, 2013, 1:40 PM

Padded by the fact of having a worn Missou defense that had manhandled Thompson all night now having to face a fresh QB that plays totally different. They had to change their schemes to pad for Shaw's scurrying/run threat and not just Davis's, and with a wearing out defense, it posed a problem that opened up Davis for better production.

Where was all this power and leadership against Tennessee...

Oct 27, 2013, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Because they run the ball with power, they win at the line ]

or Georgia, or when they let Kentucky and Vandy come back within a score in the fourth quarter?

Butch Jones would respond, but he's laughing too hard***

Oct 27, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Because they run the ball with power, they win at the line ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

I agree. But they must also be concerned with the fact that

Oct 27, 2013, 5:29 PM

they had played three quarters and five minutes and had 0 points last night. I guess when Shaw came in that made all the difference. I haven't watched a replay of their game yet. I went to a Halloween party last night. When I left the house Missouri was winning 7-0. When I went to the car for something much later in the evening, I checked my phone and it was 17-0 Missouri in the fourth quarter. I walked around that party just stunned that not only were they losing, but they were being shut out. Imagine my surprise when I got home around midnight and the first highlight I see is their comeback.

I think they will probably beat us, but I hope we can get them this year. They should really be favored in Columbia. That was a big comeback win for them last night, no doubt.

You guys are too hard on your team.

Oct 27, 2013, 6:02 PM

Clemson has a great football team. You guys should be proud of your players and enjoy the rest of the games your Seniors have left. You ran into a juggernaut and didn't play well in FSU, that's all. It happens from time to time to everyone. It could be worse, you could of lost to two teams you're better than like we did. Clemson can beat USC and USC can beat Clemson, no one knows what's going to happen, not Carolina fans nor Clemson fans. Both teams make a lot of mistakes and anything can happen in that game. SC could also be in a "looking ahead" type situation to the SEC Championship and Alabama like Clemson was in 2011 with the ACC Championship on the horizon.

Oct 27, 2013, 6:26 PM

Do we play Carolina this week? Our problem is Virginia, then Georgia Tech, then Citadel, then Carolina(who sucked just like we did for 3 quarters yesterday). This team has already suffered this year from looking ahead and we don't need anymore of it.

USC isn't on our schedule, and we wouldn't have a problem...

Oct 27, 2013, 6:39 PM

with beating the Trojans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 3,822
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic