Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many Clemson hats have you worn out over the years?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,341

How many Clemson hats have you worn out over the years?

Nov 28, 2017, 12:53 AM

I've worn out about 12, these are my 2 newest ones. Grabbing the bill while fishing after hooking a big cat makes for hats needin washing. Tears em' up after a while then you go and buy a new one. My first 5 weremthe all white hats with the orange C and Clemson University written under it. Proud of those hats.
Just curious of how many have been through a good share of Clemson caps, I also wore out mine sitting in the stands since the 90's. 12 maybe a conservative estimate, the dog ate 3 actually.

Beat the Canes & Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rough count... 95

Nov 28, 2017, 12:59 AM

I'm one of those that people don't recognize when I take my hat off. Starting in college, I've worn a Clemson hat almost every day. Same one every day until it starts breaking down. I usually have to buy a new one every 3 months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many Clemson hats have you worn out over the years?

Nov 28, 2017, 1:06 AM

I'm on 22 now. Living in Bama country, I wear the paw proudly.

Nov 28, 2017, 1:16 AM

You should try the Nike Dri Fit hats.... They last longer and they can be washed without ruining them.

I always go dri fit mesh in summer

Nov 28, 2017, 1:28 AM

but the Top of the World stretch caps in the winter are the most comfortable hats ever made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2017, 4:56 AM

Over the last 16 years at work, probably about 4or 5.But then I use them for yard work. I also have two(one orange, one purple)for golf that are showing some signs of age.
But as far as football season I have three( one tan, one orange, one purple)that I rotate for game days, so they are in good shape.
However, I also have two white hats, one signed by Tommy, and one by Dabo that are kept in a
desk cabinet along with the Coaches hat from last years"Natty" that I never wear.

Nov 28, 2017, 7:34 AM

Well, I am 71 and a hat person. I have about 500 now. Probably 50 are Clemson hats. I buy 5 new white hats with the Palmetto tree on the front and Judge Kellers, Clemson S.C. on the back. One gets dirty I toss it. On Gamedays I wear one of the other Clemson hats! And yes, I realize I have a problem!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,341
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic