Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How long will it actually take Feaster to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

How long will it actually take Feaster to

Aug 3, 2019, 12:34 PM

learn a new offense? This is not meant to disparage the coots offense, TF has yet to practice and the first game of the season is less than a month away. Unless they were able to give him a playbook before now, it would be hard to learn new terminology and schemes enough to play, let alone start a game in less than a month.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How long will it actually take Feaster to

Aug 3, 2019, 12:43 PM

Given the creativity coming out of Cootlumbia, I'd say 15 minutes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 2:16 PM

Was this meant to disparage the coots offense??
:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 3, 2019, 2:41 PM

He likely had a playbook months ago. I agree.
How long will it take for him to take the book he likely had months ago to on field action-ability? No idea.
I think Feaster was rated as high as he was b/c of his track speed and his production from the RB spot as a receiver! His actual between the tackles vision is not next level. Lynn J for example has better vision seeing the hole; but lacks Feasters speed. Both have good ability in the areas I am saying is a weakness of theirs mind you; just not elite. Give me a RB with good vision over a track guy who has to have a wide open lane to be effective any day.
A good RB has to have the ability to make the 1st guy miss or the ability to break the 1st guy's tackle.

gamecocks will create turmoil taking Feaster in so late and insisting on playing him a bunch. Watch!

The guys who don't even sit in the RB room who "have been there" will feel for there brothers who are being messed over for a "re-tread" from the schools biggest rival.
I predict it gets messy!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 12:45 PM

he will not be ready, and they will still play him. i firmly believe that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 3, 2019, 12:53 PM

Considering it took him a while to learn ours I would be shocked if he was game ready by week 1.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he committed months ago Im sure he had

Aug 3, 2019, 12:53 PM

A playbook

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so to.***

Aug 3, 2019, 12:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 1:00 PM

I think he’ll be behind. I don’t see this decision working out well for him. I don’t want to see him get hurt, but I think it is inevitable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic