Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas odds on Clemson-Oklahoma
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

FB Update: Vegas odds on Clemson-Oklahoma

Dec 22, 2015, 11:30 AM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Oklahoma

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aside from any odds and predictions,

Dec 22, 2015, 11:42 AM

I'll take my chances with Deshaun Watson any day!

Re: Aside from any odds and predictions,

Dec 22, 2015, 5:20 PM

At the end of the day, SU is all that matters, right? Win or lose... go on or go home... SU this year the Tigers are 13-0, and I see that continuing on 12/31. Tigers 34 - Sooners 21... STRAIGHT UP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 5:22 PM

Oh, and by the way. The "63% of straight up betters that bet on UNCheat over Clemson" in the ACCCG... LOST... LOSt... LOST...

Go, Tigers! All the way!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 7:39 PM

As they will about 98% of the time they bet against us, they will lose. One day, maybe they will get it. In the mean time, I love being the under dog and costing them lots of $$$. (By the way, they will lose a bundle this time, too)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Vegas odds on Clemson-Oklahoma

Dec 22, 2015, 11:52 AM

Would like to see our record ATS as underdogs. More representative of our team.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're clearly the much better team.

Dec 22, 2015, 12:09 PM

If we can just keep it close that will be fine.

In other words, since we are picked to lose the game,

Dec 22, 2015, 12:11 PM

We are technically favored to win it.

This is how I thought it would work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games?

Dec 22, 2015, 12:11 PM

Have they played 16 games since we stomped that ####?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

15-1 against teams that beat them the last time they played***

Dec 22, 2015, 12:13 PM

ahh, so that will go to 15-2***

Dec 22, 2015, 12:14 PM

Re: 15-1 against teams that beat them the last time they played***

Dec 22, 2015, 3:19 PM [ in reply to 15-1 against teams that beat them the last time they played*** ]

harumphhh---thats a lot of losses to come back from. Is losing a lot a strategery?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Not the last 16 games, last 16 match ups after a loss

Dec 22, 2015, 12:15 PM [ in reply to How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games? ]

It means they are 1-1 against 15 teams who beat them two games ago and 0-2 against one of the 16.

Sounds like one game under .500 to me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still don't get it . . .

Dec 22, 2015, 10:07 PM

I know it doesn't mean the last 16 games, -- so, they mean, they are 15-1 in their last sixteen attempts at avenging a loss in the last game vs. that team?

That seems like a really far-flung stat to hang any importance on. I mean, why not go back 20 games? Or ten. Or five, or seventeen?

Besides, OU is 0-1 against Clemson when having lost to Clemson the previous time.

Re: How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games?

Dec 23, 2015, 6:15 AM [ in reply to How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games? ]

They are 11-2 in their last 13 so I am not sure how they can be 15-1 in their last 16.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games?

Dec 24, 2015, 1:02 AM [ in reply to How is Ok 15-1 in their last 16 games? ]

No. Whoever reported Oklahoma having a 15-1 record needs to check his or her facts. Credibility has been lost already.

We can make enough money on Clemson-Oklahoma to pay

Dec 22, 2015, 12:12 PM

for the Championship game against Sparty/tide. It's laughable to think we are underdogs. We will have to win the championship again next year too to get some respect.

The stats are going to be so far in our favor before they give us credit for being a SEC like team. I can't believe this crap they come up with.

We are going to pull the ACC out of the ESECPN gutter with the help of FSU and the couple of teams each year that have a big senior classes.

I hear a vacuum sound coming from the wallets of the sooners. Jesse James(DeShawn Watson) is running away with the gold on their wagons.

Go Tigers round them Sooners up!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: We can make enough money on Clemson-Oklahoma to pay

Dec 22, 2015, 4:02 PM

It's looking to me like, being one of the top ACC teams is looking pretty ### good to me. We don't have to do like the coots, and try to look like a SEC team, bc we are a ### good ACC team sitting at the top!!!

Re: We can make enough money on Clemson-Oklahoma to pay

Dec 22, 2015, 7:42 PM [ in reply to We can make enough money on Clemson-Oklahoma to pay ]

I hope their wallets are sucked dry!

Dec 22, 2015, 12:36 PM

Of which NONE of these little facts and figures means nothig when we meet them head to head, in which we all KNOW what happened last year. They really do think that they can handle Deshaun Watson and company. They must REALLY think they have faced a better offense and a better team than Clemson. Man, are the stupid or guillable, or both.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 2:28 PM

> Of which NONE of these little facts and figures means
> nothig when we meet them head to head, in which we
> all KNOW what happened last year. They really do
> think that they can handle Deshaun Watson and
> company. They must REALLY think they have faced a
> better offense and a better team than Clemson. Man,
> are the stupid or guillable, or both.

I think they are just very confident, and they have no reason not to be. They get to practice against quality offense every day, and both Mayfield and Knight are good mobile qbs to practice against to stop the run as well. They are looking forward to the challenge. I like to think clemson has not faced an offense as capable as that of OU's yet either. Both defenses are going to be challenged.

Dec 22, 2015, 7:51 PM

Oh, and Clemson Defense practices against an offense that isn't very good, and the Clemson Defense doesn't practice against a very good offense, either? I'll grant you that OU practices against good competition, but if, for even a moment, you think Clemson practices against anything less, you may want to rethink your position. There is not a better "practice competition" than Clemson faces every day, Offense nor Defense. The outcome will be decided on the field, just like it was last year. I just hope we don't let up this year.

Dec 22, 2015, 3:53 PM

The one fact that these statisticians don't add into their over all stats. That is the fact that Dabo can barely wait to pull our starters out of a game and put our less experience depth in the game for adding experience to our less experienced players. As mad as that made us fans bc we want to see a beat down. I believe those decisions are going to pay off big time in these next two games. And those decisions has shown up in our stats at the end of the season as a negative on paper, but will be a positive in player development in the playoffs against better teams than what we played week in and week out. Yes I expect to see a better team in these next two games. I think that we will be better bc our depth and youth will have had time during this break to soak up some of what they have learned during the season. They have played 10 straight weeks without a break to look back and analyze what all they have learned during the course of those 10 long weeks of steady grind week in and week out. I believe we will see a rested and better team come play off time... It could be wishful thinking, but it has me feeling positive about our guys headed to the playoffs!!!

OU is 0-2 against Clemson . . .

Dec 22, 2015, 10:09 PM

total point count in the two matchups: Clemson 53, OU 12

2-2, 0-2 in bowl games.***

Dec 22, 2015, 10:10 PM

Re: 2-2, 0-2 in bowl games.***

Dec 23, 2015, 6:58 AM

It has been 43 years since Oklahoma beat Clemson. That. Is the stat I like.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes my bad . . . forgot all about those

Dec 23, 2015, 9:45 PM [ in reply to OU is 0-2 against Clemson . . . ]

woodshed incidents from decades back. Wasn't around then, but I'd seen the scores. Forgot all about those.

Dec 24, 2015, 1:04 AM

Vegas and the media love the Sooners. They think "Who is Clemson? We never heard of them. Hey, here is Oklahoma. They are not good, but they are popular. Let us bandwagon around the Sooners."

The good guys, Tigers of course, will come out the victors.

Really

Dec 24, 2015, 1:10 AM

Of course OU is good. They were good last year but we were better. They are much better this year than they were last year in our game. We are maybe a little better overall. I can't wait to watch the game. Don't downplay their ability.

Re: Really

Dec 24, 2015, 1:17 AM

The Sooners are good according to those in Vegas and the media who likes them. The reality is we, Clemson Tigers, are much better when it comes to playing football. Get over the "Sooners are good" hype.

I posted this just the other day about Oddsharks....

Dec 24, 2015, 1:10 AM

I fell pretty good based on Oddsharks......
Posted: Dec 22, 2015 9:52 AM

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/notre-dame-fighting-irish-clemson-tigers-betting-october-3-2015-702049

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/oklahoma-clemson-odds-december-31-2015

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic