Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:06 PM

The last few years have been very anticlimactic. Everyone thought SCar was bad....and they were. Now we get to watch as all of the hopes and expectations placed on them this year crushes them. Too bad they play a real SEC schedule next season and they go back to hoping for mediocrity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:14 PM
13173.jpeg(118.6 K)

Buddy of mine sent me this, coot fan.

It can't happen soon enough for me.***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 1:40 PM

What's a real SEC schedule?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:45 PM

Y'all are talking about us having an easy schedule this year? Have you by chance glanced at yours?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:48 PM

Funny thing is y’all still try to push that SEC agenda. And, oh by the way, the toughest team on your schedule is a little ACC team. What are the odds?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:58 PM

I'm not trying to push anything. I think it's reasonable for me to say that you shouldn't be comparing schedules here. Y'all literally have a cake walk to the playoff.

Aug 28, 2018, 4:28 PM

As does UGA & Alabama.

Aug 28, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season? ]

You have two playoff teams on your schedule and the SOS is still outside the top 30. The teams you consider our cake walk would win 8 games with your schedule. If you are a TD favorite against most of your opponents and we are double digit favorites against you, what does that say about your schedule.

null

Aug 28, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season? ]

He wasn't comparing schedules. Can you quote any post above yours that mentioned Clemson's schedule? Nope. You brought it up to try to deflect from the topic of your schedule. By the way, when's the last time you played Bama? Were you even born then? (for the record, this is the 8th straight season without playing Bama, and that's probably an actual record for avoiding a team in the same conference)

I take it you haven't bothered to actually look....

Aug 28, 2018, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season? ]

at the 2018 strength of schedule rankings.

Without exception, Clemson's schedule is ranked in the top 10 to 15 while $CU's...well...isn't.

In fact, most of the polls don't have the Capons in the top 40. Some don't even have the DirtPeckers in the top 50.

Of course, I wouldn't want you to let something as insignificant as facts get in the way of you making yourself look like a complete imbecile.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season? ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OxfUftiYRU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: How exciting is it to see SCar fall this season? ]

For next season playing Bama. How you can escape playing Bama and LSU for so long is remarkable.

null

Aug 28, 2018, 4:57 PM

Come on guys, give them a break. Their QB should still be in middle school.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic