Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How does Belk forget what he saw and heard regarding
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

How does Belk forget what he saw and heard regarding

May 17, 2018, 9:56 PM

play calling strategy, signals, playbooks, tendencies, etc.

How does he "unsee" or "unhear" all of that. This is one of the reasons an unconditional release is rare, no matter the circumstances. UNC-Charlotte is division 1 and just as close to his home, if not closer. That is why you don't release a transfer to a conference team or rival.

I understand that with the current climate and such, Dabo had no choice really. Better to take the high road and move on, but I really think there are issues with this kid getting a free semester, room and board, and knowledge of the inside of Clemson's playbooks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does Belk forget what he saw and heard regarding

May 17, 2018, 10:05 PM

I agree. Not to mention the recruiting effort, overlooking other players to get Josh, the teaching, etc.

May 17, 2018, 10:05 PM

https://youtu.be/DAJYk1jOhzk

May 17, 2018, 10:11 PM

Nm

Message was edited by: JDude43

NCAA rule that all transfers must go

May 17, 2018, 10:17 PM

through shock treatment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2018, 11:47 PM

I think that's an overblown problem. They can watch tape and see plays and tendencies and he's not going to have any information about installed game plans.

It won't matter....

May 17, 2018, 11:59 PM

Someone could tell them every play we intent to run and they still wouldn't have the talent to stop it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^ This***

May 18, 2018, 6:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: It won't matter....

May 18, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to It won't matter.... ]

Yep, totally agree.

And furthermore, how much can a new player actually take in in that short period of time. I would also venture a guess that whatever he learned up to this point as a whole probably only represents some small percentage of what's actually executed on game day.

May 17, 2018, 11:59 PM

Leave the poor kid and Dabo alone. Both are just doing the right thing. She probably goes to cola for Dr's too.

We will fill the hole and be just fine.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I recall a scene from “Men In Black”...

May 18, 2018, 12:06 AM

...where they used this “flash thingy”, maybe one of you web genius guys could get ahold of one of those. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It could happen.

May 18, 2018, 8:37 AM

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/article173391811.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on whether Muschump and the coots are as stupid as reputed to be.

May 18, 2018, 12:38 AM

Like when Louisville actually had Wake Forest's playbook in 2016 and yet were still losing in the 4th quarter before they realized Wake wasn't doing what was in the playbook. Louisville is not the smartest bulb in the drawer and I believe our feathered friends in Cootlumbia to be dimmer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It’s no big deal assistant coaches move from school to

May 18, 2018, 1:13 AM

School all the time. When we play South Carolina in the 11th game of the season they already know all of our tendencies, it’s just a matter of can they stop it.

May 18, 2018, 1:35 AM

He probably wishes that he could forget what he saw and heard and went through . It may have been a little too much for him ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2018, 2:43 AM

All that work must have been a nightmare for him.
But he’ll be all better now at the University of no standards.

Stupid coots will “brag” that their graduation rate leads the SEC.
Well duh, you can “cruise to graduation” there taking “classes” where you “have to try to fail.”
They are so proud. And stupid.

https://totalfratmove.com/recruit-picks-south-carolina-because-you-have-to-try-to-fail-classes-there/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He doesn't. Who knows how many copies have been

May 18, 2018, 4:38 AM

Made of the playbook already for him to distribute among coaches and players at his next stop. I have heard a lot working only a stones throw from Lewisville High School. I don't like what I'm hearing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He doesn't. Who knows how many copies have been

May 18, 2018, 8:34 AM

https://youtu.be/-WfIvGRrz8M

If he wants to be a dirt ###### than we probably don't

May 18, 2018, 7:42 AM

need to worry about him remembering anything.

May 18, 2018, 8:13 AM

He has not seen any game plans against opponents. He was only going through practice

Do we really need secrets to beat USuCk?

May 18, 2018, 8:34 AM

Can a green freshman possibly have learned and retained enough about our program to for the talent and coaching differential between Clemson and USuCk? I have serious doubts about this. It's not as if they don't have a year's worth of film on us already and nearly another full season to film.

I believe the differences between the kid and Clemson became apparent. There are plenty of kids who figure out that Clemson isn't suitable for them, or rather visa versa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2018, 8:36 AM

We just change it a little bit before we play them in November. It could work to our advantage if he tells them our stuff before we play them so I would not put to much in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How secret do you think the play book is?

May 18, 2018, 9:08 AM

Much amp will have plenty of footage of clemson plays by 11-24.

Football is 3 months away they can change signals easily.

Dabo had plenty of choice. He's Likely been dealing with Josh for 2 years. .

You people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 18, 2018, 10:06 AM

How did Bob Stoops work with Venables for 13 years and still got the #### beat out of him two years in a row?

Doubt a kid who has been here a few months is going to be able to provide much in that dept.

I get the feeling that if he could remember everything he

May 18, 2018, 10:14 AM

saw and heard he might not have been as anxious to leave the team.

Just a hunch.

that's an AWFUL LOT of info for a DT to know***

May 18, 2018, 10:26 AM

If only we had one of those memory Erasers from Men in Black***

May 18, 2018, 10:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If only we had one of those memory Erasers from Men in Black***

May 18, 2018, 11:11 AM

It wouldn't make a difference. Belk has already gone to Staples and made a copy just for Muschamp. He's been a spy from day one sent to infiltrate your program and gather as much information as possible before having to reveal the family illness which was his escape plan. You guys are in trouble now.

All's fair in love, war, and football rivalries.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic