Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How do you recommend buying NC tickets?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,785

How do you recommend buying NC tickets?

Dec 7, 2016, 9:39 AM

I'm going to go ahead and buy mine and probably will go no matter what. What is the best way to buy tickets for it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Step 1: auction off your oldest child

Dec 7, 2016, 9:42 AM

Step 2: Sell a kidney
Step 3: Take money from both sales and use it to put down a 50% deposit for NC tickets

Re: How do you recommend buying NC tickets?

Dec 7, 2016, 9:45 AM

With money

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Nah, most people use credit cards

Dec 7, 2016, 9:52 AM

You don't even really see it disappear.

Dec 7, 2016, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: How do you recommend buying NC tickets? ]

I prefer to buy with OPM. (Other People's Money)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 9:57 AM

The noise bleeds are going for 6-700 dollars right now.
If it's a CLEMSON vs Bama rematch they will not go down.
I'm thinking about waiting before kickoff to buy mine.

Dec 7, 2016, 10:12 AM

Will probably buy club tickets. Just not sure if aftermarket like Stubhub is the only option or not.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Dec 7, 2016, 10:18 AM

The only other way is IPTAY

If you like endzone nosebleeds***

Dec 7, 2016, 10:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Donate more money.***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I purchased tickets through IPTAY last year....

Dec 7, 2016, 11:17 AM [ in reply to If you like endzone nosebleeds*** ]

for both the Orange Bowl and the Championship game.

For the OB, I sat in the lower deck on the 25 yard line. Other than having the blazing sun in my face for the first hour of the game, the seats were great.

For the Championship game, I sat mid field on the fifth row of the upper deck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 7, 2016, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: How do you recommend buying NC tickets? ]

Likewise I am waiting until game time. However, I'm going down solo as my wife will be with family on mothers / daughters cruise (no pigs).; Putting all the dogs I was going to be dog sitting in the kennel and heading down to Tampa for a long weekend.

If game time comes around and I can't find a ticket to my liking then I'll just head to the bar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 10:43 AM

I purchased thru teamtix the day after the national championship game 1-12-16. Cost me $363 for the chance to buy 6 lower level tickets at face value. I believe in our Tigers!!

I rarely say this, but....

Dec 7, 2016, 11:01 AM

in this particular case, the best way to buy them may be through IPTAY.

If Clemson gets to the Championship game again this year, this is going to be one really tough ticket to get without having to take-out a second mortgage on your house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 11:23 AM

MAke friends with a season ticket holder and beg them to order a couple more for you

ever been to new orleans for mardi gras??

Dec 7, 2016, 11:31 AM

if you will pull your shirt up outside of stadium an hour prior to kickoff, it is a well known FACT that you will receive free tix, a necklace made of beads, and quite possibly a marriage proposal. good luck and enjoy the game

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The problem is, we aren't playing in New Orleans***

Dec 7, 2016, 12:10 PM

null

You can reserve a National Championship ticket via TeamTix

Dec 7, 2016, 12:57 PM

https://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/markets/sports/college-fb/event/2017-national-championship?host=cfp

Right now, it's $150 to reserve a ticket for Clemson. Upside is that, if Clemson makes it, this may be cheaper than trying to buy one on the open market ($150 + face value, which is $450 for upper deck). Downside is, if Clemson loses to Ohio State, you're out $150.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 1:47 PM

Buy them an hour before the game outside stadium. Bought mine for $600 a piece online last year. Lower deck seats were being sold for $125 in front of the stadium

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic