Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How do you chrome helmet guys feel now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

How do you chrome helmet guys feel now

Oct 4, 2020, 9:28 PM

Dabo would rather replace last names on the jerseys with various nouns than even contemplate your radical leftist ideas of shiny helmets that could potentiality blind a mask wearing 80 year old sitting in the upper deck

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

based on the many many many posts about it...

Oct 4, 2020, 9:33 PM

the words on the back of the jerseys did more damage than the helmets would do, at least emotionally

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet this board would've been quiet about it if

Oct 4, 2020, 9:50 PM

somebody put "MAGA" on the back of their jersey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will bet you a thousand bucks, MAGA would not have been

Oct 4, 2020, 10:04 PM

allowed........heck, I bet USA wouldn't be allowed.

That sounds like a sucker bet..***

Oct 4, 2020, 10:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet this board would've been quiet about it if

Oct 4, 2020, 10:04 PM [ in reply to I bet this board would've been quiet about it if ]

THAT would have been worth it instead of marxist lies based on lies about how "trigger" events really went down....WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

You would have been quiet about it?

Oct 4, 2020, 10:15 PM [ in reply to I bet this board would've been quiet about it if ]

Obviously not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

y'all are a bunch of whiney a ss b. itches***

Oct 4, 2020, 10:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: y'all are a bunch of whiney a ss b. itches***

Oct 4, 2020, 10:10 PM

That's why I've admired the left for the last 4 year's . They've kept the whining to a minimal and shown how adults should really behave. There's really a lesson here to be learned by us all

By minimal whining, you mean blocking streets, looting, and burning places

Oct 4, 2020, 10:16 PM

down?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: By minimal whining, you mean blocking streets, looting, and burning places

Oct 4, 2020, 10:42 PM

Actually you can just look back to yesterday. When the cop in Mrytle Beach was murdered.
Our team kept quiet about it and handled it like adults. They didn't whine and make t-shirts or change their last names.

I dont like to talk politics on a football board, but if you look back at the mature way Hillary handled her loss in the election in '16, i think it was an inspiration to us all. It showed you can lose with grace and say " hey , we'll try harder next time" . No whining.

We should all just act like adults and enjoy this football season.

Go Tigers!

That was about as good as it gets

Oct 5, 2020, 4:23 AM

with straight-faced sarcasm.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: y'all are a bunch of whiney a ss b. itches***

Oct 4, 2020, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: y'all are a bunch of whiney a ss b. itches*** ]

You’re a snowflake coot, take some Midol and go to bed.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you chrome helmet guys feel now

Oct 5, 2020, 5:38 AM

Has anybody thought what would happen if the Tigers recruited a 5 star player whose last name was Trump?

Oct 5, 2020, 8:26 AM

Not sure, but I would give the kid $20 if he would put in his bio he's from Russia

That's a recruiting violation***

Oct 5, 2020, 10:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 5, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: How do you chrome helmet guys feel now ]

It would never happen. Trumps are notoriously prone to bone spurs which severely hamper their athletic development.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think dabo made the right choice on this 1

Oct 5, 2020, 10:07 AM

Chrome helmets are hideous

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic