Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can a recruit attend DaBO's clinic & leave & sign with FSU next day?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

How can a recruit attend DaBO's clinic & leave & sign with FSU next day?!

Jun 12, 2015, 8:40 AM

Geez, that kind of behavior OR decision making blows my mind..especially when you compare the overall belief systems of the two head coaches..like in how each approaches punishment when an athlete has caused external/internal problems to the program..and whether they will play or sit.

Oh, now I get why that recruit "may" have signed on with the Noles!

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can a recruit attend DaBO's clinic & leave & sign with FSU next day?!

Jun 12, 2015, 8:44 AM

It's a head scratcher, but at the end of the day you just hope all these young men end up not where we want them, but where they belong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Unless they are 5 star....

Jun 12, 2015, 8:54 AM

in that case, we want them at Clemson regardless. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because he realized that our coaches would expect more from

Jun 12, 2015, 8:46 AM

him not only as a player, but as a man. He would be held accountable for his actions as long as he represented Clemson University. Something tells me he received that message, and that's not the kind of "college life" he wants to have.

So what do you do in that situation?? Go where you can get away with anything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i might should retract my judgement post but quick commitment day later is unbelievable..

Jun 12, 2015, 8:56 AM

After being at CLEMSON & seeing one of Nation's best winning programs, group of dedicated & experienced coaches, an unbelievable beautiful campus, a football stadium equal to Noles in seating capacity but with more history & pageant qualities, etc

Saying..GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The excuses people come up with here are hilarious.

Jun 12, 2015, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Because he realized that our coaches would expect more from ]

Posts like this are why I read this board, it's very entertaining.

Maybe he was personally recruited by Candi Fisher?????***

Jun 12, 2015, 8:51 AM

D'oh !!!!

Jun 12, 2015, 10:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 12, 2015, 8:52 AM

Yes the dominance of one program over another the last 25 years has nothing to do with it.

Are you an Auburn Tiger? Missouri Tiger? You sure aren't

Jun 12, 2015, 10:31 AM

a Clemson Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jun 12, 2015, 8:56 AM

If "Excellence is the Standard," that means Clemson will be recruiting athletes that are students first. I am going to assume that Dabo and Crew talk more than just football at these Camps and they should. I much rather have an excellent student and athlete than one or the other. FSU is loaded with talent but not too many students.

I don't think that's allowed LBB. I always thought the rule

Jun 12, 2015, 9:21 AM

was they couldn't sign until NSD in February.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jun 12, 2015, 9:38 AM

Kids is from new Orleans that's about 5 hours from FSU. Clemson is over 9. That's a huge difference. New Orleans is probably outside of are recruiting circle. You gotta go pass a lot of good programs to get to clemson.

Because most people don't make decisions

Jun 12, 2015, 10:26 AM

based on what will occur should something terrible (or negative) happen.

Most people make decisions based on the positives they see, the feel they get, the comfort level they have regarding whatever decision they are trying to make.

Simple, Mr. Bill

Jun 12, 2015, 10:32 AM

The young man is from the lower Ninth Ward and FSU has the culture that he is most familiar with and looking for in a college.

I mean...

Jun 12, 2015, 9:34 PM

FSU just won like 3 straight ACC Championships, won a national title a year ago, and was in the playoff a few months ago. They're on fire.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic