Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game.

Jun 10, 2018, 10:15 AM

They have lost 4 in a row, and the last two have been by a total 90 to 17. The only points they have scored in all 8 quarters of those two games have been the result of garbage time points in which Dabo clearly let up on them. I mean in the last game at their place it was 34-0 in the fourth quarter, their fans turning into their own driveways by the time we let them score.

I don't think I've seen a single quarterback that has been as ineffective against us in two straight years as Jake Bentley. I mean he doesn't do anything against our defense. He doesn't even threaten to do anything against our defense. Both years they take him out long before the game is over just to preserve his ability to play another day.

They have been a much easier team to deal with than any of our ACC opponents, much easier.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game.

Jun 10, 2018, 10:19 AM

Easy answer.... because it’s next year. Their fan base always thinks next year is the year. This year Jake will be awesome, that def Jose will be stout, and the will handle us in the valley.

It feels good to know we have an actual good QB, actual good playmakers, and an actual stout defense and will embarras them again.

Jun 10, 2018, 10:27 AM

Any of our QB's will handle them. I just hope we choose the best one to handle all the rest of our opponents, too. I really don't care so much which one it is, but I want the best one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Same Reason They Inbreed Their Sisters and Smoke Meth

Jun 10, 2018, 10:19 AM

They Are Ignorant, Genetically Compromised and Smell Like Vape and Patchouli Oil

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 10:33 AM

Jake Bentley plays scared. Look at his eyes---he looks like he's seen a ghost when he steps onto the field against us. Unfortunately for us, this is the last year we will face him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jun 10, 2018, 10:41 AM

They are gluttons for punishment. They apparently believe that “wait til next year” instills fear in our hearts. Man, what a bunch of morans!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Why the last year? They don't have anyone better on the roster and a freshmen isn't going to beat him out next year. He's definitely not getting drafted. Joyner isn't going to take over.

Only chance we don't play Bentley 2 more times is if he and daddy transfer or he's hurt.

Jun 10, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Actually it’s not. He’s a junior this year and will be there next year too.

Awesome but according to some of your delusional fans he is going to enter the draft

Jun 10, 2018, 11:46 AM

after this year. I’m sure that’s what the above poster is thinking. That’s laughable but I will tell you what is even more hilarious is when Bentley said he’s not leaving SC until he wins a national championship.???????????? #neveragain

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Maybe you can start a waiver to keep Bentley there until SCar wins a championship of any kind. Most Clemson fans will sign it for you. We enjoy watching a QB with a combined QBR after 2 games combined only slighter 20 points higher than any of the posters on this board.

Jun 10, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

That sucks for you lol

Jun 11, 2018, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Hopefully (for us) he'll be back for one more year, but delusional cockfans such as yourself think he's going to be drafted in the 1st round after his junior year, LOL.

Anyways, Venables really hopes he's back, I can tell you that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Thank God Ms Bentley will be there two more years!

Jun 11, 2018, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Not that im worried about anyone else coming in. Its just so much fun watching him get all sad and poochie lip when he has to play us. Its always someone elses fault when he makes a bad pass too lol.

But... at least they dont ever give up or quit competing. Never again, next year!

Jun 10, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Dude don't say that, we want Water Head to stay and get his 4 years of @$$ whoopings. There's nothing better than hearing all the dumb@$$ SCar fans talk him up all year, only to throw him under the bus as soon as big brother smacks him around the field all night.

Jun 11, 2018, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]
IMG_3742.PNG(105.4 K)

You mean something like this?

Jun 10, 2018, 10:47 AM

Do you even SEC bro ?

Of course they're gonna beat us in Death Valley this year, and of course we will see the power of the conference where it just means more .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

Delirious optimism or stupidity. I’m sure the intelligent sane ones aren’t.***

Jun 10, 2018, 10:49 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Is A Classic Case Of

Jun 10, 2018, 11:47 AM

what's the term, "projecting". The mistake that you are making is that you are projecting a level of higher brain function onto the Gamecock fanbase.

Jun 10, 2018, 12:12 PM

And you'r being kind.

Jun 10, 2018, 12:46 PM

This year will be especially unkind. Dabo will answer to the Belk situation and the other dumbo that had Veneables and Co. at his announcement to the coots. The foot will not taken off the accelerator this year. Payback is gonna be H*** !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2018, 9:48 AM

I like your thinking.

Jun 10, 2018, 7:27 PM

they dont have much else to look forward to

Jun 11, 2018, 2:01 AM

It just means more...never again...they getting a few big time recruits....vandy beat us in baseball...they kick our women’s b-ball team ###...they made a final four in me a hoops and still lost to us...roll tide sec sec sec....that’s why and whatever nonsense they wanna throw...perhaps new spring

Jun 11, 2018, 2:03 AM

Men’s hoops

Simple Answer!

Jun 11, 2018, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: How can South Caroline be looking forward to our game. ]

Most delusional fan base in all of college sports!!

Becuase at least they will be in primetime football for once***

Jun 11, 2018, 9:56 AM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic