Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As The Wyndham concludes . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,070

As The Wyndham concludes . . .

Aug 16, 2020, 6:22 PM

we all watched Doc leave a lot of meat on the bones . . . He did shoot -2 and ended up in a 4-way Tie for 3rd Place . . .

Before we feel too bad for him . . . If my "maffs" is correct . . . Doc just earned $312,400 for his efforts!!!

Well done Tiger!!!!!!! I enjoyed watching his round being covered!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just finished the maffs myself...Was an ~$125k putt on 18.***

Aug 16, 2020, 6:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just finished the maffs myself...Was an ~$125k putt on 18.***

Aug 16, 2020, 6:35 PM

I believe that also cost him a spot in the U.S. Open. The top two finishers, that were not already exempt, receive a spot. The first one went to Jim Herman. The second spot goes to Si Woo Kim. Kim and Redman finished in a tie for third. However, the tie-breaker goes to the player with the higher OWGR. Unfortunately, that's Kim.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about the putt Gator Billy missed on 18????

Aug 17, 2020, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Just finished the maffs myself...Was an ~$125k putt on 18.*** ]

After Doc showed him the "line" . . . Potentially cost him $454,400 and 200 FedEx Points . . .

"Maffs" fun . . . No???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about the putt Gator Billy missed on 18????

Aug 18, 2020, 12:20 PM

Won me $2500.

Re: As The Wyndham concludes . . .

Aug 16, 2020, 6:51 PM

Doc was just a little off today and you can't do that on a course where everyone is making birdies. His driving was terrific, long irons pretty good, short irons fair, and putting fair .... all not good enough to make a move. Still proud of how he played the entire week. He is learning what it takes to win, so sooner or later I think you will see him win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2020, 7:13 PM

Thanks for the update Skeet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Finish for Doc**

Aug 16, 2020, 7:42 PM

Was like a lot of golf --- Doc had several putts read correctly, breaking toward the hole,that broke the other way,right at the hole -- even Faldo said he could believe it !!!!! Great camera work, showed some nice angles all day on the putting greens -- congats to Doc and Go Tigers !!!

Aug 16, 2020, 8:05 PM

He missed some putts today that I bet he would love to have back right now to read again because many of them birdie wise they just burnt the edge of the cup,but that is the breaks you get in Golf some times

Aug 16, 2020, 8:21 PM

As the Wyndham concludes,a lot of you are missing the fact that he qualified for the Fedex Cup 3 tournament final.The Winner gets a cool 10 mill,and I think a 2 year exemption on the Tour.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,070
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic