Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Houston sports radio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,405

Houston sports radio

Mar 18, 2020, 1:32 PM

Been listening to there sports radio since yeaterday. They are bashing bob. 610 kilt

https://www.radio.com/sportsradio610/listen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Houston sports radio

Mar 18, 2020, 2:05 PM

The Texan fans should tar and feather O’Brien then run his out of town. Send him to California around the San Francisco area. Don’t send him East.

IMO the Nuke Hopkins trade is as bad a boneheaded move by O'Brien or maybe even worse than the trade of Babe Ruth and when the Atlanta Braves traded Brett Butler. The Texans basically gave Nuke away for almost nothing near his true value.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 2:16 PM

I caught a foul ball off Butler when he was with SF. All moves are a business in the NFL. I thought the Falcons made a big mistake paying Julio Jones all that money when they could’ve had better linemen keeping him from getting murdered year after year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 2:19 PM

Him = Ryan. Getting hit more than any quarterback in the league

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 4:23 PM

Yeah. I pretty much stopped listening to AM610 years ago because they kiss up to the team more than I can stand. Something like this should push those homers over the edge.

(Former Texan) Seth Payne is one guy who will always speak his mind. Watch him lose it over the Hopkins trade:

https://sportsradio610.radio.com/articles/payne-im-100-percent-dumbfounded-by-deandre-hopkins-trade

Those are some of the biggest gators I've ever seen on

Mar 18, 2020, 5:34 PM

a person.

Good lord. Hope that dude never bites anyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those are some of the biggest gators I've ever seen on

Mar 18, 2020, 7:05 PM

He's normally cool, but won't mince words when criticizing.

That's by far the most ticked off I've ever heard/seen him on the radio. It's how most Texans fans here in Houston feel.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic