Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Critique this ............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,760

Critique this ............

Oct 28, 2014, 3:24 PM

As long as the Tigers can continue to play third down defense the way that they are playing now AND not give up big plays, they will be hard to beat. Regardless of the low scoring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, plus when you add in the fact that we're the

Oct 28, 2014, 3:25 PM

best team in the nation on 3rd down conversions on offense, we are unstoppable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Picturing those sweet

Oct 28, 2014, 3:29 PM

National Championship of Third Down Rings.

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The trophy will go really well with our

Oct 28, 2014, 3:30 PM

recycling national championship trophy and baseball media guide national championship trophy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

as long as Dabo keeps electing to put the defense out

Oct 28, 2014, 3:29 PM

first... we're fine

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: as long as Dabo keeps electing to put the defense out

Oct 28, 2014, 3:30 PM

But can we still boo?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a serious note, I do agree with this

Oct 28, 2014, 3:32 PM

With the number of 3 and outs we're causing, and keeping teams out of the endzone, we have enough offense to keep winning. You have to figure that sooner or later (maybe not until DW and other key players are back) our offense will click again. Until then, hopefully our defense keeps us in it.

Re: On a serious note, I do agree with this

Oct 28, 2014, 3:41 PM

Would I be correct to say that the last game at home is our most difficult challenge? GT in Hotlanta will not be easy but I see no reason why Coach V. and his guys can't dominate the Jackets. Who knows what either team will be like when 'We' play ;Them' in the Valley

Without a doubt. We can talk about Shaw and the rest

Oct 28, 2014, 3:46 PM

of those thugs having good luck and bad turnovers, and so on all we want to. Fact of the matter is, they have had our number for 5 years, and I'd say at least 3 of those years we have had the better team. GT worries me if DW isn't back yet. But the coots will be our toughest challenge from here on out.

Re: Critique this ............

Oct 28, 2014, 3:38 PM

As long as we win the field position and turnover battles, Jawja Tech and the Cootlinas might capitalize on those. Ole Balls has went for the jugalar in the past and he has scored probably 90% in the past five years. We must get offensive production we cannot expect to win and keep everybody at three and out!

Now mind you, I am old school three yards and a cloud of dust, 12 play drives are fine with me, but you have to score TD's or their 6 beats our 3 every time!

Re: Critique this ............

Oct 28, 2014, 3:43 PM

100% right and those snaps toward mid field just have to end NOW!

Re: Hot reads by /***

Oct 28, 2014, 3:52 PM

Re: Hot reads by /***

Oct 28, 2014, 3:59 PM

Sorry hit the send button to soon!

Cole needs a better hot read option when blizes are coming especially on running plays, #89 should be releasing and going where they ain't that is a minimum five yards and with a little Yards After Catch 10-12 yards.

You are correct those midfield snaps are unacceptable! Talking about messing our groove up!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,760
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic