Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TheRump says he can't believe that Cohen recorded their phone conversations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TheRump says he can't believe that Cohen recorded their phone conversations

Jul 21, 2018, 8:54 PM

TheRump is a moron. Everyone knows that TheRump is an incredible liar. Of course, Cohen had to protect himself, and the easiest way was to record the conversations. Of course, TheRump has sent Cohen packing, so Cohen needs to work a deal with the US prosecutors.
The one phone call released is a minor one (although, once again, TheRump was caught in another lie, with his pants down, so to speak) compared to the info on the calls that will follow about TheRump family laundering money for the Russian mob. (That will be a felony in the State of New York.)
The prosecutors have so many crimes by TheRump family it may take 10 years to try all of the cases.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TheRump says he can't believe that Cohen recorded their phone conversations

Jul 21, 2018, 9:07 PM

TheRump is equal to Obummer

Childish and idiotic and shows your incapacity to think critically.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TheRump says he can't believe that Cohen recorded their phone conversations

Jul 21, 2018, 10:31 PM

Sorry, but you are going to be very dis-illusioned when you see how TheRump has conned you and many others.
While TheRump was a private citizen he was skirting by the edges of legal/illegal activity, but now he has been illegally elected into a position where is in way over his head. And, most people expect a President to be honest and to follow the advice of his experienced advisors. But, TheRump thought it was going to be a dictatorship. (He has great admiration of dictators.)
And his illegal activities will soon be made clear to all (except those that won't face the facts).
A word to the wise -- prepare for TheRump's Depression. He has no idea what he's doing to trade, farmers, and businesses. And his taxcut for the rich has the economy teetering on the edge, already.
Sad, isn't it?

Actually, you’re the one disillusioned...

Jul 22, 2018, 12:55 AM

You worry about this frivolous matter when our race is secretly being overtaken by lizard people that are crawling out from under the flat bottom of the earth. They crawl in your windows at night and take the skins of their victims. Soon, there will be a war between the lizard people and the Aninaki and we’ll be caught in the middle. Start worrying about the real issues here.

Re: Actually, you’re the one disillusioned...

Jul 22, 2018, 11:39 AM

I hate it when the Lizard People try to take over...

They're annoying and they just make a mess.

I JUST CLEANED UP IN HERE!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought I had the only pair of those sunglasses...

Jul 22, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Actually, you’re the one disillusioned... ]

that let you see the lizard people for who they really are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I finally found the type of person

Jul 22, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: TheRump says he can't believe that Cohen recorded their phone conversations ]

Who riots in the streets and trashes places.

Hoppercat. I always wondered where they hang out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me see if I understand this.

Jul 22, 2018, 12:11 PM

I hope and expect you to clear up any of my failures to understand this situation because I'm just trying to be informed.

A Playboy model claimed to have had a aprox. decade long affair with TheRump starting in about 2006. I wanted to see a playboy model so I found what I think is a photo of the woman discussed in the tape. I googled 'playboy model who claims affair with Trump.' I didn't know if google knew that trump is really spelled TheRump. Then I clicked on an NPR article to try and find the name. Turns out it's Karen McDougal. I searched and got a link which showed this picture.

Is this the woman who is claiming to have spent 10 years between the sheets with Trump?

I'm confused about a lot on this subject but one thing seems quite clear. All reports say Trump instructed the lawyer to document any funds transferred to this woman. Here's two reasons I would have said the same thing under the circumstances.

People are going to believe what they want to believe and I would have made sure they believed that I, as a man about the age Trump was back when the affair allegedly started, would have wanted to document the affair to prove the woman's story was true.

I mean, if everyone is going to know I cheated on my wife I wouldn't want them laughing at who I'd cheated with and the fact that she's publicizing the affair...Heck, most men would have paid for the air time for the interview.

Oh yeah, after all that I forgot the second reason I would have documented the transfer of funds. I'd want to make sure everyone believed what they wanted about me and the woman but I'd also want to make sure they knew the money came out of my personal bank account and not campaign finance funding donated by supporters, cause you know? That's illegal and nothing else in the report indicates I'd broken a law.

Do I have any of this right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me see if I understand this.

Jul 22, 2018, 12:41 PM

Couple of things. First, McDougal only claims the affair lasted for 10 months rather than 10 years.

Second, the question isn't whether Trump has a right to sleep with whomever he wants. The question is since the settlement for $150,000 was done 2 months prior to the election whether that can be considered an "in kind" donation to his campaign. If the purpose was to protect his campaign then it was.

AMI paid McDougal for her story so they could kill it. They never ran it. Apparently from reports, the taped recording between Cohen and Trump was how and if to reimburse AMI the $150,000 for the story. And if they're to be reimbursed to make sure it was in the form of a check. The owner of AMI is a close friend of Trumps.

There are 2 primary issues. 1) Trump and Co. denied any knowledge whatsoever of McDougal, her story or any payment. 2.) Are there any campaign violations involved.

The only thing we know for certain is that the administration lied, through Hope Hicks, about any knowledge of McDougal or the payment of $150,000. The Cohen tape proves that.

Guiliani confirmed the tape existed and the contents reported are correct.

Good luck trying to take down a president

Jul 22, 2018, 1:41 PM

Off of paying a chick off to not talk about #####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good luck trying to take down a president

Jul 22, 2018, 2:04 PM

Bill got impeached....so there's always hope. :)

He continued the best presidency since JFK too.

Jul 22, 2018, 2:54 PM

Lying isn't a criminal offense. I wish they'd make lying a criminal offense. That would be the quickest way to clean up our government, top to bottom.

EDIT: Should read, 'Best Democrat POTUS since JFK..."

Jul 23, 2018, 10:47 AM

I really need to proof read better.

I'm disappointed in Trump 9 years and 2 months worth.***

Jul 22, 2018, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me see if I understand this. ]

Hoppercats2

Jul 22, 2018, 2:09 PM

This is going to sound a little odd coming from me but I hope you will take what I'm going to say in the spirit that it's given.

I understand and empathize with the outrage you feel over Donald Trump. We both can list a world of reasons to not like him. We are not alone in that.

However, I must say that I know many who do support him, many on this board, who are sincere people and have their own, valid reasons for supporting him. I have to respect them and their views even though I may not agree with them.

Although I understand it, your continued reference to Trump as therump, although you may not intend it, is disrespectful of those who do support him. They are not stupid, backwards or wrong in any way (except maybe Memphis...he's a little out there) and they should be heard.

I hope you accept this in the spirit it is given and hope that you will consider not using that term anymore.

I remain your friend empathizer. :)

I don’t think it makes anyone offended as much as it

Jul 22, 2018, 4:15 PM

Completely eliminates anyone taking hoppercats seriously.

He might as well write “poopoohead” in place of “TheRump”. They sound equally second grader-ish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t think it makes anyone offended as much as it

Jul 22, 2018, 10:25 PM

Obed said:

Completely eliminates anyone taking hoppercats seriously.

He might as well write “poopoohead” in place of “TheRump”. They sound equally second grader-ish.

Actually, the rump is a portion of the body -- also known as the butt. (Feel free to substitute your preferred anatomical name or shortcut here, and in the following sentence, when I use rump.)
The Donald has a big butt, but some people would say he's rump all over, and all rump, throughout.
But he is the guy that said after 2008 that he liked the recession because he could buy other people's property significantly cheaper. (No empathy; didn't care about people forced out of their homes. Great guy, he is! And you support him.)

Common mistake by those who take a team approach to

Jul 23, 2018, 10:42 AM

politics. I don't support him. He's an inexcusable arsse.

I support some things he has done. I don't support some things he has done.

And I still contend that saying "TheRump" ad nauseum, as if it's the most clever, witty, and edgy nickname in the world, makes you look like just as much of an asss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hoppercats2

Jul 22, 2018, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Hoppercats2 ]

Thank you for your kind comment: "Although I understand it, your continued reference to Trump as therump, although you may not intend it, is disrespectful of those who do support him."

We have a ?president? that has continually mocked people of every position, including the heads-of-state of friendly nations. It is my aim to be as disrespectful as he has been, as he (in no way) deserves my respect. He is a terrible person, in almost every way.

I think most of his supporters know, and probably laugh about, his nicknames for other persons that truly deserve our respect, but I won't feel bad because they can't make the connection between his nicknames and my nickname for him.

I see comments everyday that mock the name of the previous president; and while I find that disrespectful, there's no point in taking those writers to task.

Thanks for your gracious commrnts.

Re: Hoppercats2

Jul 22, 2018, 10:09 PM

I agree with you and you certainly have a right to feel the way you do. I feel that his disrespect for others brings shame to the office as well as to our country. But that is my opinion, there are many who don't see it that way. I do not begrudge them for disagreeing with me.

But there is one thing I refuse to do, and this is just me I'm talking about, and that is to stoop to his level. I will not mimic those that I find most distasteful.

Peace to you and yours my friend. :)

s t h u!

Jul 22, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Hoppercats2 ]

lutz

Re: s t h u!

Jul 22, 2018, 10:07 PM

lutz

Sorry! I didn't realize you were in charge. My bad. I promise to give you a rough draft for prior approval -- next time.

But I had to reply to let you know I got your message. While I'm here, let's talk about Eric Trump. Eric Trump bragged (about 2014) to several golf partners about using Russian money to buy and rehab golf courses. Then, in 2016, when those golf partners mentioned Eric's statement about Russian funding, Eric denied saying it; and he had his attorney Cohen threaten lawsuits if anyone repeated what Eric had said (bragged about) in 2014.

Those Trumps surely are some nice people.

But, oh yeah, since you asked so nicely, I'm leaving now. Bye.

Felix knew I was kidding.

Jul 23, 2018, 8:05 AM

Sir, you take politics way to seriously. After you've lived and watched politicians from both sides enter and leave the whitehouse you'll come to understand that no matter who is in charge some things are immutable. The government will continue to grow and gain power and life will go on until the end.

No matter who is in power the rich get richer and the masses of poor expand. That's life, it isn't politics. Anyone looking to DC for help is a fool. All politicians lie. All politicians are out for power because power is capitol. It can be bought and sold.

America is victim to bread and circus. We are wealthy by divine blessing, or curse, and we are entertained in a vast variety of ways, one of which is politics.

Ding, Ding, Ding.. We have a winner.***

Jul 23, 2018, 2:42 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Oh are we obsessed again with pre-President Trump?

Jul 23, 2018, 10:07 AM

From 10-12 years ago? Get a life.

Re: Oh are we obsessed again with pre-President Trump?

Jul 23, 2018, 10:04 PM

MemphisCat said:

From 10-12 years ago? Get a life.

I could care less what TheRump did 10-12 years ago.
Currently, he's continually lying about the Mueller probe, the Steele Dossier, and the source of, and miscellaneous pay-offs from, his campaign funds. He's trying to destroy NATO, while he's getting cozy w Putin.

Example: In 2016, he held a telethon that collected $10M for disabled vets. But the records show that he spent almost all of that money on his 2016 election campaign. The Attorney General for the State of NY will try TheRump for charity fraud; the trial is scheduled for October.

His family is breaking the emollients law every day, as they collect millions from his connections.

He's clearly lying about his connections with the Russians. Either he owes Putin mucho bucks for the 2016 election or Putin has the video tape of the Golden Fountain. (So far, nothing in the Steele Dossier was been proven false. And, TheRump is a continual liar, so if he says it's not true, then it probably is true.)
It's terrible to have the US president under Putin's thumb; that will end badly for all of us.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic