»
Topic: If I was Geoff Collins, and I’m not, I’d run 20% spread and 80% flexbone. Venables would be stumped.
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 29, 2019 3:46 PM by: GWPTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

If I was Geoff Collins, and I’m not, I’d run 20% spread and 80% flexbone. Venables would be stumped.

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:01 PM

He has trouble defending the option, you know.

2020 white level member

GO TIGERS

Hopefully he hasn't seen film from our game against

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:14 PM

Pitt in 2016, if so we will see GT run the shovel pass a lot and BV has never found a way to stop it. Between the option and the shovel pass we could be in for a long night.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hopefully he hasn't seen film from our game against

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:21 PM

That was a very sad day against Pitt. I cringe every time I see a shovel pass.

2020 white level member

GO TIGERS

except for that TL to ETN one in Cali***

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:35 PM

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:44 PM

Austin Bryant doesn't. Alabama does. :)

I Think TL and Company Will Win Any Shoot Out Boat Race

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:31 PM

Hands down. Last time I looked downfield passing nets more yards than shovels.

You must have missed the story about the GT defensive back

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:41 PM

who transferred in and has been given the green light to play. That spells trouble for TL and the rest of our offense.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:44 PM

If I recall correctly BV has pretty much stopped the shovel pass since that Pitt game

Yes, that was clearly the point.***

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 3:46 PM

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
714 people have read this post