Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spurrier and that mouth....ugh.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Spurrier and that mouth....ugh.

Mar 20, 2015, 8:23 AM

Just heard on Plyer that Spurrier said, "Tennessee is still jumping up and down that they went 7-6 and won a bowl game."
You silly old man with moobs....TN has beat you two years in a row. Here's hoping for a 3-peat baby! Go Vols (only on the day they play the Coots!)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is he intent on giving everyone he plays in the up-coming

Mar 20, 2015, 8:31 AM

year

some really good bulletin board material?

and heck, it's still early enough to be posted on the summer work-out boards.

Gotta luv that guy!

wrong, he only gives grief to the ones he beats

Mar 20, 2015, 9:12 AM

he kept his mouth shut after Dabo spanked him, huh? "lov that guy"? get real, he is a pos

I guess you and sarcasm, or you and reading clarity,

Mar 20, 2015, 10:54 AM

simply aren't bosom buddies at this point, huh?

It sure beats finishing 6 - 7 and losing the bowl game***

Mar 20, 2015, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Spurrier and that mouth....ugh.

Mar 20, 2015, 8:48 AM

somewhat of a take off on Bowden's comments about spurrier getting a raise for winning 7 games back in the day...Old guy needs new material

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2015, 8:50 AM

sometimes its difficult to tell if the ol' ball sac is intentionally jabbing some program or individual...or if he's just a jerk and doesn't grasp the difference. He may have been able to back up all his insults and slights while he was at Florida, but he needs to understand usuck's place in the "pecking" order in college football. There's every likelihood Tenn will get their program turned around and back into the national spotlight long before the cluckers win the SEC East again. And I dislike the vols as much as most............weird too that Spurrier spent much of his formative years not far from Knoxville too....perhaps thats the reason for the incessant slights

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2015, 8:52 AM

Tiger chick,

Do you seriously not get the context of his comments? Or are you just p

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Mar 20, 2015, 9:13 AM

Your university needs to hire 24/7 "handlers" for the old ball sack. His mouth and ego are writing checks he nor USCjr have the ability to cash! You can deny it, I probably would if I were a Kool aid drinking coot(God forbid!), but he is becoming a liability and while he is stil an A$$HOLE, he is no longer an asset. #slurriersux

Oh please c0ckface, tell us what you're drunk coach

Mar 20, 2015, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier and that mouth....ugh. ]

was trying to get across in those comments??? We're all sitting on the edge of our seats.

Do you seriously not get the irony of your own comment?

Mar 20, 2015, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier and that mouth....ugh. ]

Do you ever get tired of constantly trying to rationalize, justify or defend the ignorant behavior of your coaches and student-athletes without a shred of reasonable logic to do so, or is that just part of the defense mechanism of being a #### and to avoid admitting disappointment?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you seriously not get the irony of your own comment?

Mar 20, 2015, 9:52 AM

When those two coaches were choking each other on the sidelines ? That was " SEC intensity "
When Mangus whizzed all over a public sidewalk in Greenville ? That was " SCAR QB coaching acumen " .
When Spurrier had to be held up on his stool to film an episode of the Coot football show , that was " SEC brotherhood at work ".

These are typical Coot responses to embarrassing occasions surrounding their pitiful program as of late.
Don't get me started on decooting , recruits in jail or the feeling of ralphs .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Clueless09 is clearly not the brightest bulb in the box.***

Mar 20, 2015, 12:28 PM

Mar 20, 2015, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier and that mouth....ugh. ]

Well crap..I didn't even get the quote right. It's "cartwheels" instead of "jumping up and down." Cartwheels.....lol...that's even better!

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/spurrier-jabs-butch-jones-and-ut/

Ummmm....context? Go back to your own board and see what your Coot brethren are saying about his little jab. Most think it's dumb and his "humor" has run its course. But, if you're on our board lurking, I don't really feel the need to explain Slurrier's comment.
I feel the need to make fun and laugh at his stupid comment that screams "Hey...I'm insecure and the wheels are coming off my program. OMG...they're gonna take my banner down."

Mar 20, 2015, 9:42 AM

Tigerchick00 , explaining things to them elicits dead stares and open mouths. Best to just grab that breakfast burrito and speed away .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

lol***

Mar 20, 2015, 10:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

usuc looked pretty happy about doing the same thing! Old

Mar 20, 2015, 9:25 AM

ball sac is just trying to point the focus elsewhere because of the miserable state of their own affairs.

Once again, I am so proud that DS is our HBC!!!***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:42 AM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Honestly, don't you think there is some truth to that?***

Mar 20, 2015, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Honestly, don't you think there is some truth to that?***

Mar 20, 2015, 10:16 AM

I went to college in TN, so I have a good many Vols friends. None of them were happy/content at 7-6. They are excited because they feel like their program is on the brink of a return. That may be the reason "they're turning cartwheels," not the 7-6 record.

Mar 20, 2015, 9:51 AM

Here's the thread on fgf:

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=211334613&mid=211334613&sid=1017&style=2

Most of the comments are the usual coot blind spoon feedings of doo doo....However, this coot seems to not be having any of it. That whole thread is hilarious.

"Lose to UT in embarrassing fashion twice in a row? Shut up until you beat them again. Don't make wisecracks about Texas A&M weak opponents days after being slaughtered by them. Don't broadcast you may retire in a couple of years before some high schooler signs a four year deal.

These things should be pretty basic should they not? The old phrase "put your mind in gear before engaging your mouth" comes to mind."

This post was edited on 3/19 10:15 AM by Quisp

Mar 20, 2015, 9:53 AM

That 1 comment is so logical, it was hard for me to accept that it was on a coot forum. lol.

2 different programs,heading in 2 different directions.

Mar 20, 2015, 10:16 AM

The Vols are a 7-6 heading to better times. The Coots are a 7-6 team heading downwards. After this year, they'll wish they'd see 7-6 again.

USuC gives rings for the same thing!!***

Mar 20, 2015, 10:57 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USuC gives rings for the same thing!!***

Mar 20, 2015, 11:57 AM

This is their button for every game this coming season .

DB23

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic