Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ready for tomm against NC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,682

Ready for tomm against NC State

Mar 12, 2019, 12:04 PM

This game is so crucial in getting in the tournament . Would you guys think winning this is mandatory in 100% gettin in the tournament ?

Message was edited by: TigerClaw1819

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament

Mar 12, 2019, 12:10 PM

Even with a loss we can still get in, but I'd rather just leave no doubt! If the Tigers play like they have been lately, it won't be an issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

while it doesn’t carry a lot of weight

Mar 12, 2019, 12:50 PM

The most recent AP poll that just came out has the Tigers ranked at number 35.
I can’t see a lost to the Raleigh team knocking us completely out but with conference championships yet to be decided, it could happen. I’m sure Coach Brownell is expecting his guys to play like there is no tomorrow ... because there may not be!

I’d like to see the Tigers paired up against Murray State early in the tourney.

Re: Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament

Mar 12, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament ]

Like they have played lately?
You mean the second half vs Syracuse?
The ND game or the first half vs the Cuse won’t get it. 15-20 Turnovers a game won’t get it . Can we beat NCST, he ll yeah but they will have to play better.

Yes, like they have played lately

Mar 12, 2019, 1:27 PM

I'm positive I didn't stutter the first time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yes, like they have played lately

Mar 12, 2019, 1:38 PM

10-4 and I hear ya

Really they’ve been playing well

Mar 12, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament ]

since the pitt game when they slaughtered them in the first half, then they took probable one seed UNC to the wire without one of their most valuable players and would’ve taken them to Overtime had it not been for a missed call. They finally won a close game at Notre Dame on their senior night and just won a big game against Syracuse, and had their best half of the year.

Re: Really they’ve been playing well

Mar 12, 2019, 1:45 PM

Let’s just hope the play is more like the second half vs the Cuse

Even 1st half Syracuse the defense was good

Mar 12, 2019, 1:55 PM

Kept the game from getting out of hand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even 1st half Syracuse the defense was good

Mar 12, 2019, 4:46 PM

So you rather them keep it close or play like they did in the second half and win easily.
NCST is playing for thier lives and will play bettter than the Cuse did .

Re: Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament

Mar 12, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Yes, it's mandatory for being 100% in the tournament ]

GWPTiger® said:

Even with a loss we can still get in, but I'd rather just leave no doubt! If the Tigers play like they have been lately, it won't be an issue.

great, the jinx is on.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I think we must get this AND a win over Virginia

Mar 12, 2019, 12:11 PM

to have a shot. We just don't have enough wins against good teams otherwise. That is what several of the other "bubble" teams with worse overall records than us have going for them, quality wins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, I think we must get this AND a win over Virginia

Mar 12, 2019, 12:53 PM

I'd love to disagree w you but I think you're right. When we had a chance to win a big one we didnt. VT is our best win. Miami and NCS losses never should have happened. We have those as wins and we are in. I dont sweat the bubble teams. We had games we either did enough to take care of business or we didnt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2019, 1:00 PM

Our NET ranking and no bad Ls will get us in with a win over State. No doubt about it.

~THIS~Our NET ranking and no bad Ls will get us in NO DOUBT

Mar 12, 2019, 3:51 PM

Our NET ranking and no bad Ls will get us in with a win over State no doubt about it...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2019, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Honestly, I think we must get this AND a win over Virginia ]

I wish I felt better about our chances, but have seen too many conference tourney upsets wipe out at large bids over the years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2019, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Honestly, I think we must get this AND a win over Virginia ]

You are right we must beat NCST, because the loser of this game will not go dancing. Especially if it is Clemson. I don’t necessarily think we need to beat UVA but it sure would keep us out the play in game.

Marlborocountycoot =dgcannon39= tigerclaw1819 = u5c loser

Mar 12, 2019, 12:49 PM

And how can you prove this Clemson80Tiger

Mar 12, 2019, 3:01 PM

?

how can you prove this Clemson80Tiger = 46% ALL WE NEED!

Mar 12, 2019, 3:53 PM

TO SEE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how can you prove this Clemson80Tiger = 46% ALL WE NEED!

Mar 12, 2019, 4:19 PM

You gonna make me leave tough guy?

I don’t give a rats ### about pulse.

What I post is legit, I got good responses, looks like I’m doing something right !

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,682
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic