Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason we are celebrating the Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,523

The reason we are celebrating the Georgia

Sep 8, 2013, 5:28 PM

win is not because we like Georgia. It's because we don't have to listen to those dang coots saying how great they are. I love their meltdown and coaches going at it on the sidelines.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, because we cheer for two teams. Clemson and

Sep 8, 2013, 5:31 PM

whoever's playing South Carolina.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oddly, I really don't mind if South Carolina only

Sep 8, 2013, 5:41 PM

loses one more game this season. I am also totally fine with UGA not losing again until Jan. 2014.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is odd. i hope they lose 10 more, to tell you the truth

Sep 8, 2013, 5:56 PM

and hope they never win another! in any sport! that is ever,as in always.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would also be glorious for a host of other reasons.

Sep 8, 2013, 5:58 PM

The exposure of a seemingly top 5 match up in Columbia would be nice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**holding nose**

Sep 8, 2013, 6:08 PM

oddly, ...i agree.

altho if they lost them all, i wouldnt grieve.
lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly I don't want to face a top 5 SC team.***

Sep 9, 2013, 6:13 AM [ in reply to That would also be glorious for a host of other reasons. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly I don't want to face a top 5 SC team.***

Sep 28, 2017, 12:02 PM

I dont know what they will be ranked, but they do not play a ranked opponent again until November. Though they may have a good record, they will have the issue of not having played a quality opponent for two months when they play us. If we play like we should and can, USUC goes down in Columbia.

I don't get this sentiment really. If South Carolina is

Sep 9, 2013, 6:16 AM [ in reply to that is odd. i hope they lose 10 more, to tell you the truth ]

0-11 when we play them, it is a horrible situation for us to be in.

I'd rather not play South Carolina at all if they're going to be that horrible. So if Clemson never plays South Carolina, it'd be great if they lose every game; else, I'd rather have a high profile match up with them. Some of the greatest points in the Auburn & Alabama and Michigan & Ohio State rivalries are when both were great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Oddly, I really don't mind if South Carolina only

Sep 8, 2013, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Oddly, I really don't mind if South Carolina only ]

As long as its to us!!!

FGF is that way.

Sep 9, 2013, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Oddly, I really don't mind if South Carolina only ]

;)

Re: No, because we cheer for two teams. Clemson and

Sep 9, 2013, 7:50 AM [ in reply to No, because we cheer for two teams. Clemson and ]

I NEVER cheer for USuC, but I would prefer the Clemson Tigers playing and BEATING the best team that they can put on the field. It only helps us if we beat our rival from the SEC. Especially if they are ranked highly. Can you imagine a top 5 matchup between conference division winners that go on to win their respective conference championship games? Think of how that would positively impact our rankings with a win against a strong coot team. We would also start to control the instate recruiting battle again as well as pulling in tons of out of state talent. With the exposure that Clemson got on national TV last week against UGA, think about another top 5 matchup. Anyway, like I said, I NEVER will cheer for USuC, but sure wouldn't be bad for them to be a strong team. And by the way, great job DAWGS!!! Coots are quiet this week. GO TIGERS!!!

Well, the past four years they've been a strong team.

Sep 9, 2013, 7:54 AM

How's that been working out?

I want them to be 0-11 every time we face them. I don't care about perception. I want it to be a cakewalk 63-17 drubbing.

AND...

Sep 8, 2013, 5:31 PM

100% of them spoke too soon last week talking all sort of smack.

F em!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sep 8, 2013, 5:39 PM

Suck it you stupid coots.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Gamecock fans have been

Sep 8, 2013, 5:58 PM

quite today at church. They haven't even mentioned football. I haven't mentioned it either. I just give them a firm handshake and smile.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,523
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic