Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
His did you like our O play calling overall?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,134

His did you like our O play calling overall?!

Jan 12, 2016, 2:52 AM

I felt it was Ok at times & terrific other times.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His did you like our O play calling overall?!

Jan 12, 2016, 2:55 AM

Dang good...didn't lose the game on offense

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2016, 2:59 AM

I felt like we should have thrown the ball 10 straight plays to start the game and get that front seven on its heels so that the run would open some. Still thought this was a game where we should lean more on the pass and go 65%+ pass plays and it seemed like we tried to force the run to much. Our o-line did great but I didn't see gallman gaining many yards against bama before or during the game and just thought we had more of an advantage in the passing game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over 500 yards and Saban said his defense was really tired

Jan 12, 2016, 4:13 AM

in 2nd quarter. Not 2nd half, 2nd quarter! I think Elliott is a very good play caller. When we couldn't run the ball tonight he changed it up and and put Scott in the backfield with Gallman. Those plays with Gallman lead blocking for Tay were very creative adjustments. The short passes to the backs were very effective. We lost because of special team and blown assignments on defense in the D secondary. That was too bad bc our D line dominated. But I'm very happy with our play calling. If we had passed too much that bunch of freaks Bama had would've just pinned their ears and came. I think Elliott is a very smart guy. Futures bright.

Jan 12, 2016, 5:32 AM

I say more like the movie
Good---Bad---Ugly
some times all 3 in the same drive

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think all the Joey Batson haters should be gone now

Jan 12, 2016, 6:19 AM

We literally just out physicaled Bama and at one point looked like we were about to run over them. That onside kick really changed the whole game though.

Jan 12, 2016, 6:27 AM

I thought we had one bad series but not sure that was on the coaches. Leggett missed a block and I cannot remember the other two. I do remember we had the ball at mid field and went 3 and out. Offense did not cost us the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,134
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic