Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,179

Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game

Mar 15, 2012, 6:10 PM

#1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game

Mar 15, 2012, 6:31 PM

Why haven't we offered Robert Nkemdiche? Sure would be great if we could have those three players here at Clemson. Seems some of the comments have been negative concerning the possibility they may come. I know it would be a long shot but think we should treat them with respect concerning what we say about them here for I figure they may be reading these posts. I'm a big Clemson fan but for the most part don't post on here. These guys are just kids and I would hope we would treat them same as we would want our kids treated.

We have offered, and we are not a long shot***

Mar 15, 2012, 6:36 PM

We are in his top 5.

Message was edited by: BattleCat®

His Top 5

Mar 15, 2012, 8:34 PM

YEAH SO IS BAMA AND UGA AMOUNGEST THE OTHERS. UGA has been killing us recently in recruiting war.

Re: His Top 5

Mar 15, 2012, 9:06 PM

I'm not afraid of UGA getting him. I just don't see him going there. I think it's going to be Alabama or it will be something that will surprise everyone like Oregon, Clemson, or Ole Miss. Just my gut feeling though there's nothing more than that.

Mar 15, 2012, 9:07 PM

I just mean that he is essentially Alabama's to lose. I mean look at their team, their coach has a connection with Alabama, everything sort of falls into place for Bama and Nkemdiche.

Mar 15, 2012, 11:06 PM

Their coach has a connection with Clemson too... he and Dabo were teammates at Bama and reportedly are friends. Gallman and Kamara have Clemson on top of their lists, not a stretch to think they can talk the big guy into coming too. Especially considering our recent success with DEs

Mar 16, 2012, 12:40 AM

I knew of that too. I hate to sound like someone who is living in lala land but those are the exact reasons why I would bet money that Clemson is in his top 3, I'm just hoping he takes a few more trips and loves what he sees and commits.

I got in a fight with a Bama fan on Twitter today. He told me that "I would love to see the Grayson trio suit up for the Clemson Tigers next fall" was "quite a reach" and I told him they visited campus on back to back weekends and didn't hear from him again...

Mar 17, 2012, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: His Top 5 ]

And its been said many times over that Bama doesn't play the package deal game....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game

Mar 17, 2012, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation decides on all-star game ]

For real! We should give their game playing with schools 100% respect. After all, he is using all of his 5 stars to make sure his best friends land in a good school. That is what best of friends do, isn't it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson's new slogan

Mar 15, 2012, 9:12 PM

"play Dline here and your set for life" ie sapp adams bowers merlin jenkins branch thompson perry (and any more you want to add)

Re: Clemson's new slogan

Mar 15, 2012, 9:25 PM

Perry, Perry, McGlockton, Adams, Buckner, Eason, Pryce.... am I missing anyone? Surely, I'm missing some.

=-)

Re: Clemson's new slogan

Mar 16, 2012, 10:45 AM

Jeff Bryant, Adrian Dingle, Bryant McNeal

Re: Re: His Top 5

Mar 15, 2012, 11:11 PM

I agree man need a small yet strong class in. ' 13

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,179