Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Satan is trash, entire 1st team D in game at this point of game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,758

Satan is trash, entire 1st team D in game at this point of game

Oct 13, 2018, 10:20 PM

Why would ANYONE want to play for that piece of crap ??. Serves the man right if one of his starters sustains an injury, the man is trash. Always has been and always will be.

Dabo is twice the man, he actually cares about his team and playing the men that deserve and have worked their tails off to play. Savanna just wants stats and be #### with the effort of those who don’t start. He is garbage, no way my kid would ever play for that POS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Satan is trash, entire 1st team D in game at this point of game

Oct 13, 2018, 10:22 PM

I just signed back on to say the same thing.

The announcers said: and that is why this unit is still on the field...after an interception in the endzone...

thing is they were on the field the whole 7 minute drive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban's downfall will be his love of style points.***

Oct 13, 2018, 10:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Homecoming weekend and his starters play entire game, disgraceful

Oct 13, 2018, 10:31 PM

Just a disgrace to humanity. Clemson is a MUCH better program than Alabama, proven every time Nicky boy does his typical style crap.

If I were a parent there,I would personally remove my kid from the program. 39-10 and starters on field for last drive in 4th quarter ??? Why, what reason. Ole Nicky is just a bad person, simple as that. I do not respect that guy, as he does not deserve it.

Re: Satan is trash, entire 1st team D in game at this point of game

Oct 13, 2018, 10:54 PM

LOL wow. Maybe he wants to see how his starters will react to a 4 quarter game against an NFL caliber QB? They haven't played a full game all season.

His 1st team D has played pretty much well into 4th quarter EVERY game

Oct 13, 2018, 11:00 PM

It’s unfortunate but true. I don’t mind it to a certain point but it’s just bad coaching at times.

It is such a different approach than Clemson under Dabo. He does it right and Nicky sells his soul for victory at ALL cost.

Re: His 1st team D has played pretty much well into 4th quarter EVERY game

Oct 13, 2018, 11:50 PM

How is that selling your soul? It's called coaching. You want your starters' stamina to be tested going into the meat of your schedule. You're just whining because it's Alabama and Nick Saban.

Go back to the Elephant boys

Oct 14, 2018, 12:37 AM

You can suck on Nicky over there with the inbreds

Re: Go back to the Elephant boys

Oct 14, 2018, 10:45 AM

When losers lose arguements they always result to name calling. Typical.

Oct 14, 2018, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Go back to the Elephant boys ]

When losers lose arguements they always result to name calling. Typical.

Oct 14, 2018, 11:12 AM

You can “build stamina” other ways....in practice...have coached for 20 yrs, it’s doable.

I’ve got diehard bama fans that have said they wouldn’t let their kids play for him. And one is college ready.

I’ve known this one young lady and her family for 24 years. She was dating one of the starting OL. The position coach basically told him “her or football”. Newsflash, you CAN do both.

I know my kids would never play for him.

Elephant Boys refers to Alabama’s own fan site name &

Oct 14, 2018, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Go back to the Elephant boys ]

Inbreds are common in Alabama among Alabama fans not to be confused with Allburn fans. You already know this, no name calling was involved. Nick Saban is just a bad guy, you go ahead and protect him while playing 22 players and the rest get to watch or do whatever they want on the sideline.

You build and test stamina in workouts and practice.

Oct 14, 2018, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: His 1st team D has played pretty much well into 4th quarter EVERY game ]

During games you play the starter enough to warm them up then develop players to take their place if they are injured or when they leave for the next phase of their lives.

Saban serves the parents of all that evil, the SEC and ESPiN. Neither care about players. They care about ratings, rankings and money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His 1st team D has played pretty much well into 4th quarter EVERY game

Oct 14, 2018, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: His 1st team D has played pretty much well into 4th quarter EVERY game ]

K_arena1 said:

How is that selling your soul? It's called coaching. You want your starters' stamina to be tested going into the meat of your schedule. You're just whining because it's Alabama and Nick Saban.

Injuries happen so why chance an injury to a star player. I recall FSU losing their best defender for the year in the 4th quarter against the Citadel I believe. Game is won give the young guys a chance to play

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,758
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic