Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dual-threat: Amari Rodgers poised for impact in offense, return game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Dual-threat: Amari Rodgers poised for impact in offense, return game

Aug 11, 2018, 8:01 AM

Dual-threat: Amari Rodgers poised for impact in offense, return game

Sophomore receiver is taking in all the advice he can get - confident he will play faster and make an impact in multiple facets of the game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dual-threat: Amari Rodgers poised for impact in offense, return game

Aug 11, 2018, 8:29 AM

We need some impact players on kick off and punt returns. Ray - ray was good whenever he held onto the ball. But you held your breath everytime...

Ray Ray didn’t struggle last year but point taken bc of the

Aug 11, 2018, 9:22 AM

Year before. I’m hoping to see Kendrick get some kicks too bc I think he has a flash like ETN

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ray Ray didn’t struggle last year but point taken bc of the

Aug 11, 2018, 10:09 AM

DK is straight electric. I expect him to shine in time......#ROCKHILLSTANDUP!!

Him getting coaching from his dad on the side

Aug 11, 2018, 11:11 AM

As a military guy, I feel like that might be like jumping outside of his chain of command. If the coaching styles contradict each other, it may do more harm than good, as far as how to react to coverage or press, etc. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, and any advice is good advice in football (my knowledge is definitely less than all involved). But, I would be irritated if one of my Soldiers went outside the chain of command and asked for advice from somebody in a different company. Not only could the advice contradict my own (if he had come to me to begin with), it make me look bad that he is even asking for advice - like he isn't getting enough support from me. I get that this is totally different because this is his Dad. But, I wonder if any of this goes through one of his coaches minds when they read this article.

Thoughts?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Him getting coaching from his dad on the side

Aug 11, 2018, 12:41 PM

Understand your concern but it is completely different than the military...guys get coaching tips from their dads, their old HS football coaches, their old teammates all the time in college. They take those tips that are good and utilize them to enhance what the coaches are telling them at Clemson...it’s definitely helpful as long as the advice is coming from someone who knows what Clemson is all about and has good football intellect....and, Tee Martin is legit & an excellent offensive mind!! Think of it this way - Payton Manning got tons of coaching from his dad all the way through college & into the NFL and he turned out alright, correct?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic