»
Topic: Tessitore
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 31, 2020, 5:52 PM by: 180Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Tessitore

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 4:39 PM

Now that Mowins is gone, he is the absolute worst. Listening to him say Owl-a-BAM-a a few years back just grated my nerves. If anyone was playing bingo and had "how many times does tessitore say the #1 team" you are passed out and not reading this. Anyone else notice in the first half when he said "you get to watch Alabama tonight?

That is all.

link

Yeah..

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 4:41 PM

i had to almost lower sound to a virtual mute when game looked lost.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg link

Him and his droopy kid....BTW BC Had Procedure on that fake

[2]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 4:42 PM

they were not even close to set at snap

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

Re: Him and his droopy kid....BTW BC Had Procedure on that fake

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 5:01 PM

They didn't snap it, we jumped across and made contact. We apparently haven't prepared ourselves to not fall for a hard count on 4th and short.

link

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 5:34 PM

Well you would assume a 5th senior who will be back for a 6th season would know better.

military_donation.jpg link

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Pig

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 5:45 PM

Absolutely

link

Re: Tessitore

[3]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 4:42 PM

I believe he arrived in Clemson with a 900 page book of negative statistics and backhanded compliments for Clemson.

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 4:46 PM

He managed to do cause me to do something today I have not done on years. Turn the television all the way done and pull up the call on the on the computer.

link

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 5:30 PM

He is probably saying he wore a kilt today but I'm sure it was a little BC cheerleader skirt

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 5:52 PM

Excepting his play calling style/talents I'm cutting him some slack. I give him all credit for keeping it together (just bowed out & let McElroy take over for that play/replays.) Every Dad that has had a son make a critical play will know exactly what I'm talking 'bout.
If one of the Herbstreits had a scoop/score or game changing play Kirk may have a momentary poise breakdown

link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets in Top Deck on Clemson side. $2360 total. Contact me for full details.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1524 people have read this post