Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tessitore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tessitore

Apr 11, 2017, 11:26 PM

Now that Mowins is gone, he is the absolute worst. Listening to him say Owl-a-BAM-a a few years back just grated my nerves. If anyone was playing bingo and had "how many times does tessitore say the #1 team" you are passed out and not reading this. Anyone else notice in the first half when he said "you get to watch Alabama tonight?

That is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah..

Oct 31, 2020, 4:41 PM

i had to almost lower sound to a virtual mute when game looked lost.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Him and his droopy kid....BTW BC Had Procedure on that fake

Oct 31, 2020, 4:42 PM

they were not even close to set at snap

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Him and his droopy kid....BTW BC Had Procedure on that fake

Oct 31, 2020, 5:01 PM

They didn't snap it, we jumped across and made contact. We apparently haven't prepared ourselves to not fall for a hard count on 4th and short.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:34 PM

Well you would assume a 5th senior who will be back for a 6th season would know better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 31, 2020, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Him and his droopy kid....BTW BC Had Procedure on that fake ]

Absolutely

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: Tessitore

Oct 31, 2020, 4:42 PM

I believe he arrived in Clemson with a 900 page book of negative statistics and backhanded compliments for Clemson.

Oct 31, 2020, 4:46 PM

He managed to do cause me to do something today I have not done on years. Turn the television all the way done and pull up the call on the on the computer.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:30 PM

He is probably saying he wore a kilt today but I'm sure it was a little BC cheerleader skirt

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 5:52 PM

Excepting his play calling style/talents I'm cutting him some slack. I give him all credit for keeping it together (just bowed out & let McElroy take over for that play/replays.) Every Dad that has had a son make a critical play will know exactly what I'm talking 'bout.
If one of the Herbstreits had a scoop/score or game changing play Kirk may have a momentary poise breakdown

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic