Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hi I am an Oklahoma fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Hi I am an Oklahoma fan

Dec 28, 2015, 9:20 PM

And I want to engage in conversation about stats. Our offense did........our defense did.......anyone else think this is the nerdiest crap ever to hit a forum, ever?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hi I am an Oklahoma fan

Dec 28, 2015, 9:52 PM

I've seen a lot of that on both sides. Something to talk about I suppose. People hoping the signs point to their team's success. I expect it will be an excellent game. Oklahoma will score. I expect Clemson will too. Should be fun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2015, 9:59 PM

I am not sure if Clemson fans have been going to OU boards (I have not), but OU fabs have been coming here and doing some major flaming. I suspect that this usually non-hostile board to opposing fans that come with respect will not be a friendly place to OU foe after some of your brethren have made classless jerks of themselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2015, 10:06 PM

There are a fair share of Tiger fans on OU boards. One that stood out was Clemson Mountaineer.

Dec 28, 2015, 10:11 PM

I have never understood going to someone else'e board and talk trash. It makes the person look foolish, and the team look bad. I will talk all sorts of trash about OU on here, but this is our board and it is come and see at your own risk. You have seemed like a nice guy, but I am sure you can see threads by those OU guys that are just flaming. Not sure why they have not been banned yet.

IF, I went to an OU board, I would be very respectful because I feel like I am representing the fan base as a whole, kinda like feeding and beering opposing fans at my tailgate.

Dec 28, 2015, 10:29 PM

I just don't think you guys know what a group guys we have. How focused they can be. I have noticed they have been quiet. Slow to speak. OU players and staff have been talking this and that but when this group of tigers takes the field Thursday night you are going to get all they have. You can bet on that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent post.***

Dec 28, 2015, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Hi I am an Oklahoma fan ]

I assume that the team

Dec 28, 2015, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Hi I am an Oklahoma fan ]

Who scores the most points will win.

Dec 28, 2015, 10:05 PM

Stats only gives everyone something to talk about before the game. When the game starts you can throw all the stats out the window. I feel like it will be a great game.

Dec 28, 2015, 10:33 PM

Yes. But it pisses me off doubly when our fans go to their boards and do it. It's fckn embarrassing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 28, 2015, 10:39 PM

I agree, but it could be coots and their mischievous ways both towards us and the Sooners. They are that way....Very cootish....

Dec 28, 2015, 10:49 PM

I didn't know they had Internet in Oklahoma.

Dec 28, 2015, 10:54 PM

For the love of everything, I hope Tigernet gets a search function soon, as stats have been discussed ad nauseam over these last two weeks...

If you care to skip through to page 5-8 probably, you'll see a plethora of threads regarding the topic. Or if Tigerman1978 is feeling generous, he'll reiterate the stats he's provided endlessly to refute any point you Oklahoma trolls have come here and preached about since the announcement of the matchup.

Dec 28, 2015, 11:10 PM

I have never seen anything like it, it's like smack talking with a Vegas bookie

Dec 28, 2015, 11:14 PM

College football is 50% talent 50% heart. Any team can have a bad week. They are kids at the end of the day. But the most mature, most focused group usually will come out on top. Not the smack talking bunch of juvenile delinquence I have seen from sooner nation, Players, coaching staff and fanbase. I haven't wanted to see an entire school suffer defeat this bad since the USCjr game in 2013

Dec 28, 2015, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Hi I am an Oklahoma fan ]

Actually, one big one, quite explained out about the trench line comparison, is still on page 1. ^_^

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1533908

Dec 29, 2015, 1:47 AM

Yesssss... Awesome.

Dec 28, 2015, 11:48 PM

It's this some intervention class?

They'll all disappear around 7pm on Thursday.***

Dec 29, 2015, 1:53 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic