Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey superdawg(#####)..we know your excuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 947

Hey superdawg(#####)..we know your excuse

Jul 3, 2013, 8:28 AM

will be on Sept 1 that the leghumpers were undermanned and it shouldn't count as a SEC loss to an ACC school. In fact, I bet your partner EsecPN says exactly that around 12 midnight after your mutts get taken to the doghouse by Tajh and companY!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I work with 3 Georgia fans ...

Jul 3, 2013, 8:33 AM

None of them will talk about 8-31-13. They know that's doomsday for the dawgs.

Maybe they are just keeping their mouths shut til its over

Jul 3, 2013, 8:48 AM

....nah dawg fans aren't that smart

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

If they watched the peach bowl they figured out real quick

Jul 3, 2013, 9:36 AM

keeping their mouths shut was easier than discussing how uGAY could beat Clemson.

That burgermuncher fellow that QBed the LSU bunch was highly thought of until that game too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey superdawg(#####)..we know your excuse

Jul 3, 2013, 8:38 AM

they are rapidly heading toward "Not Too Deep". ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those three Dawgs....

Jul 3, 2013, 9:28 AM

Will all "Call in" "sick"....

Bank on it!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My excuse will be

Jul 3, 2013, 9:30 AM

Todd Gurley was sick
or
JHC was out

Re: Hey superdawg(#####)..we know your excuse

Jul 3, 2013, 9:37 AM

My excuse will be that we got beat by a top tier team ... nothing else and will be over here giving my congratulations. All I know is that I will not be eating crow.

Go Dawgs!

I don't usually have much nice to say about opponent's fans.

Jul 3, 2013, 9:44 AM

I almost never point them cause most are delusional trolls but this one's for you.

If someone is gonna invade another teams' bored they should be man enough to return with congratulations when they loose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't usually have much nice to say about opponent's fans.

Jul 3, 2013, 9:53 AM

1) I am way too old and have way too many problems to get worked up over a game.

2) If I had listened to my mother I would have gone to CU and would be an orthodontist.

3) Georgia boards are boring and I always spend three or four months (doing the off season) on a board for our first "real" opponent. Since I went to school in the state of SC I have reunited with some old friends on this board and have met some "friends of friends".

4) There is no way to predict who will win this game. I just wish it was not a night game in DV.

Jul 3, 2013, 10:00 AM

I usually don't calm down until the game starts. I'm 61 and that's old enough to know better than to predict a game against a such a fine Coach and Team as yours but I'm feeling good about this one.

We have a fine coaching staff and team too.

BTW, Coach Mark might be the only SEC coach I'd like to have but I wouldn't swap Dabo.

Jul 3, 2013, 10:10 AM

Don't feel so old now ... lol ... I turn LI this year. Went roman numerals this past birthday ...

Clemson is well on track with their new staff to being a long term NCAA powerhouse to be feared. You new coach is doing wonders. It all comes down to the coach ... It was impressive the way he handled off field problems last year too. Let's you know what kind of a man he is.

TB is going to school our young D-backfield early and often on 8/31. Only way for UGA to slow him down is ball control. Think there is no guessing what pace each team would like to see.

Re: Re: I don't usually have much nice to say about opponent's fans.

Jul 3, 2013, 10:09 AM

Well I wouldn't want Richt. He's a another TB from the movie Multiplicity. He's seen other conference coaches come and go after his arrival and win titles. When have they not had a top 10 signing class?

They'll start 0-2 again, want him fired and then love him again come November. Yawn

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic