Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey refs, G Hop was clearly interfered with and...........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Hey refs, G Hop was clearly interfered with and...........

Sep 18, 2015, 1:07 PM

D Watt didn't make the first down because THEY WERE HOLDING HIS FACE MASK AND PULLING HIM BACKWARDS! Now I feel better!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey refs, G Hop was clearly interfered with and...........

Sep 18, 2015, 1:11 PM

These plus the incorrect calls on Lawson. The refs did their best to give Lville the game and we still won!

Sep 18, 2015, 1:45 PM

The ACC refs are horrible. They have been that way for years. They are probably bus drivers during the week. There was definitely pass interference on the G Hop pass. The ref is looking right at DeShaun Watson when the face mask was not called. That missed call cost Clemson a first down at a critical time. How about the calls against Shaq for roughing the passer. Any time you know a ref's name (Ron Cherry), there is a problem.

Execpt Ron Cherry's crew would have been better than that***

Sep 18, 2015, 3:19 PM

The non call on GHop was more of a game changing moment

Sep 18, 2015, 3:25 PM

than the face mask. The correct call most likely would have made it a 17 point victory. We were on a roll and pfft.

Re: The non call on GHop was more of a game changing moment

Sep 18, 2015, 4:08 PM

I think all the bad calls were game changers. Refs were trying to keep it close

Sep 18, 2015, 4:12 PM

6 point spread. Just once I would like an audit/investigation done on NCAA refs to look for gambling activity. I doubt they are smart enough to hide it very well.

Sep 18, 2015, 4:20 PM [ in reply to The non call on GHop was more of a game changing moment ]

Don't forget the suspect defensive holding call on Tank when Kearse made the interception.

Sep 18, 2015, 4:53 PM

That was a legit hold on tank but he had no choice. He lost the wr and saw him looking back for the ball and ate that penalty just in case, I don't blame him.

There were way too many calls "missed" that would have been in the tigers favor though. I saw Lawson get form tackled several times and every cut block the OL grabbed the DEs legs, at least twice I saw the OTs get beat and end up on the ground and trip or outright grab the DEs ankles(yeargin was straight up grabbed when he was working back to the qb)

The non call on Ghop had a ref right there, the announcers gushing over a LBs "coverage" when said LB never looked for the ball and just ran into Ghop.

The no call on the facemask was a desperate act to get Louisville the ball back.

Then Louisville should have gotten a grounding call on the play sack(reqs a clock run off and loss of downs if I'm not mistaken) giving Louisville one last shot.

It was Clemson vs Louisville and the zebras.
Hope we don't see this sorry cheating bunch again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I thought i was the only one that thought

Sep 18, 2015, 4:58 PM

UofL players were grabbing legs and holding on to legs on cut blocks.

Re: I thought i was the only one that thought

Sep 18, 2015, 5:04 PM

It was bad. Lawson was still getting pressure so easily at half they put a TE on him to help that OT, that TE is a good blocker though

Even with the holds the D-Line was dominate. Dodd is looking good this year too, and yeargin was held every time(reminds of Beasley with his speed off the edge, but needs to develop some moves)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I thought i was the only one that thought

Sep 18, 2015, 5:41 PM [ in reply to I thought i was the only one that thought ]

And we still won!

Sep 18, 2015, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The non call on GHop was more of a game changing moment ]

would only add that I've watched college football for 5 decades and can say with certainty that ACCofficials are a joke.! We won the game but in other games I've watched plus this one vs. L'Ville they did a horrible job. Missed calls, improper calls made and look at the face mask hold on Watson that was not called. If they made the proper call, it's a first down for the Tigers and over.

The officials are so bad I really believe that they may have an interest in the outcome of some games. When I see what i saw last nite with my own eyes, it really makes me think that there is something going on with them and it is not good!

Hands to the face my @$$***

Sep 18, 2015, 6:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 18, 2015, 6:25 PM

They were giving him the business!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic