Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 576

lol

Aug 10, 2019, 9:33 PM

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/that-bird-doo-doo-cocaine-charge-dropped-against-georgia-southern/ppGMK0OSSK3K5ioToa57pN/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nature wins again.***

Aug 10, 2019, 9:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"suspicion of speeding"?

Aug 10, 2019, 9:38 PM

It's either you pulled them over for speeding or not. Where does the suspicion come into play?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol

Aug 10, 2019, 9:44 PM

So that policemen doesn't know ####!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know how any adult would think

Aug 10, 2019, 9:47 PM

birdshit on a car would be cocaine.

Fire that pig.

Aug 11, 2019, 5:03 PM

I thought the story sounded ridiculous when I first heard it. Who the heck tests a substance that looks like bird crap on the hood of some guy’s car? How freaking blinded by bias is he that he sees bird crap and automatically makes the assumption that it has to be cocaine? “Hey I’m a big dumb officer of the law. It seems you smeared your cocaine all over the hood of your car there son. Bird poop you say? No way. I’ve never seen bird poop on a car in my life. However, as an officer of the law, I have a highly trained sense of awareness to illegal activities. I happen to know that all you druggies prefer to smear their cocaine all over the hood of their car. It’s a tactic criminals like yourself try to use in order to fool us law abiding law men. A huck a huck a huck. Book him Jim-Bob! I knew this kid was guilty when I saw him drive by. Good thing you thought of something we could pull him over for. And good eye spotting that cocaine on the hood of the car.”

Idiots.

Well, it did test positive for cocaine.

Aug 11, 2019, 5:41 PM

The driver drove 5 minutes before he pulled over and likely threw the cocaine out of his car.

The question isn’t whether it was cocaine bc it did test positive for it. Rather the fact that they can’t prove it was his powder just bc some outside on his car.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but he didn't right?***

Aug 11, 2019, 6:15 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lab analysis proved it was not cocaine.

Aug 11, 2019, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Well, it did test positive for cocaine. ]

Likely bird poop.

so The field test was wrong then?.

Aug 12, 2019, 10:31 AM

Officer said it turned green for cocaine. Or he lied. You are right that lab test came back negative.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey man, how you gonna throw something out of a moving

Aug 12, 2019, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Well, it did test positive for cocaine. ]

car and it land on the hood?

When I saw that the substance was up around the windshield wipers I grew suspicious. It was more believable when I thought he did some coke of a hookers ### then ###### her on is hood and some got stuck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey man, how you gonna throw something out of a moving

Aug 13, 2019, 11:26 AM

I would suspend the officer until he passes some training and completes some sensitivity classes. No way powder should be confused with bird poop.
I would also recommend the SBI keep an eye on that department!

Replies: 11
| visibility 576
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic