Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, has anybody heard the Dumocrat leaders...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 473

Hey, has anybody heard the Dumocrat leaders...

Jun 23, 2020, 10:49 AM

or Odumbo call out looting, violence, anarchy, ANTIFA, destruction, murders, and the lawlessness exhibited by the LEFT?

Isn't that what responsible leaders should do? The problem is....there are NO leaders on the LEFT anymore. They're a collection of instigators, racists, anarchists, flamethrowers and, yes, low-lifes.

Victor David Hansen said yesterday that this election will NOT be about Trump, Biden, tweets, the economy, China or any of the things that traditionally matter. He said it will be about CIVILIZATION (where America, despite its flaws, is the greatest country on earth) vs. CHAOS and calling America a MALIGNANT creation that must be destroyed and treated with chemotherapy and radiation and completely redone).

That's the choice: Hansen chose CIVILIZATION (Trump/ Republicans) over DESTRUCTION/ CHAOS (Biden/ Democrats). I concur....

The leftist liberal DEMOCRATS are trying to take this country way too far left. The large majority of Americans will reject that course...especially the independents, fence-sitters, older people and All REPUBLICANS....and DEMS with a brain and a conscience.

The country is scared to death by the Democrat platform........ which will lead to a TRUMP LANDSLIDE.

November can't come soon enough......:)

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, has anybody heard the Dumocrat leaders...

Jun 23, 2020, 10:57 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually heard Obama call out rioters and looters...***

Jun 23, 2020, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"First and foremost, we are a nation built on the rule of

Jun 23, 2020, 11:25 AM

law. And so we need to accept that this decision was the grand jury’s to make. There are Americans who agree with it, and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry. It’s an understandable reaction. But I join Michael’s parents in asking anyone who protests this decision to do so peacefully. Let me repeat Michael’s father’s words: 'Hurting others or destroying property is not the answer. No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son’s death to be in vain. I want it to lead to incredible change, positive change, change that makes the St. Louis region better for everyone.' Michael Brown’s parents have lost more than anyone. We should be honoring their wishes."

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/11/24/president-obama-delivers-statement-ferguson-grand-jurys-decision

"There are productive ways of responding and expressing those frustrations, and there are destructive ways of responding," Obama said. "Burning buildings, torching cars, destroying property, putting people at risk -- that's destructive and there's no excuse for it. Those are criminal acts. And people should be prosecuted if they engage in criminal acts."

https://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/politics/obama-holder-ferguson/index.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It must be hard to wake up as dumb as OP is every day.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 11:30 AM

"Victor David Hansen said yesterday that this election will NOT be about Trump, Biden, tweets, the economy, China or any of the things that traditionally matter. He said it will be about CIVILIZATION (where America, despite its flaws, is the greatest country on earth) vs. CHAOS and calling America a MALIGNANT creation that must be destroyed and treated with chemotherapy and radiation and completely redone)."

Stop telling them what's going on and let it play out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our current POTUS has not only instilled chaos

Jun 23, 2020, 12:27 PM

at just about every turn, his whole leadership style and administration revolves around it. This is precisely why his numbers are in the tank. When beset with crises - you need unifying leadership. He has been the opposite from Day One, and there is nothing within him that can fix that fatal flaw. Abject failures and breakdowns in our health, economic, and now civil structures via gross incompetence when confronted with true and massive challenges are to be expected from such a style of governing. You can campaign and convince a plurality, once, on division - but you cannot lead effectively that way. Today is merely the sad culmination of those glaring deficiencies on display.

If the choice is between Civilization and Chaos, the choice is painfully obvious. It is not obvious to those who continue onward wearing blinders, though, too enamored with and under the spell of the big lie; and the bigger the lie, the more believable it can be - an advantage sociopaths like Donald Trump have over decent, honest people who simply can't compute the deceit at hand. At the end of the day though I have faith that Americans will not renew their subscriptions on the path to Idiocracy. I know many will - it's hard to own up to a prior bad decision, or admitting that you were fooled the first time. Regardless, it will take much time to undo the damage that has unfolded, and the amount of damage and further chaos that will unfold as Trump resorts to an even deeper level of scorched earth politics as his situation deteriorates from now until November, and likely beyond considering the disdain he has shown for the laws of our land.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not enough whitespace for me but thanks for teh attention.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not enough whitespace for me but thanks for teh attention.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:58 PM

Sorry. Intended as response to OP but happy to share nonetheless.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You live in an impenetrable liberal echo chamber

Jun 23, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Our current POTUS has not only instilled chaos ]

You think what you are told to think. Next up for you, marching women and children into the gas chamber because you are told it is the right thing to do.

My god what a moronic post.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:47 PM

Jun 23, 2020, 12:50 PM

Garbage post.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 1:41 PM

How so? Your response suggests I hit a nerve and nailed it. TYVM. Made my day.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 473
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic