Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 878

Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for

Nov 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

many millions per year and your fans (and enemies) will love & keep you for 4 years, for sure, and maybe longer with no need for body guards, riots, protesters or possible impeachment.

Oh, no voters are needed to get job..just call Ray Tanner direct and say the secret words: “I will beat Clemson & Bammy & Georgia & Florida, but maybe not The Citadel.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can hear it now. "We're going to build a big, beautiful

Nov 15, 2020, 10:13 PM

wall around Williams-Brice to keep all the dumpsters out. We're gonna make all the carneys at the State Fair pay for it. And, we're going to build a football team, the best team you have ever seen. It's going to be so great. You will cry it will be so good."

-The Real Donnie Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden has done the coaching thing, got a NC ring to show for it...

Nov 15, 2020, 11:12 PM

he said so at one his rallys b4 Covid, hell he's won a Super Bowl too>mentioned his SB ring being much larger than his Natty ring; anyway, it was the greatest speech I've ever heard. Still remember the ending "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your"-Joe Biden< an amazing human being (he was a UFC champion in the late 90's, the way he was talking, it sounded a little like boxing)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And all the weird handsy pics of JB "GD photoshopped"...

Nov 15, 2020, 11:58 PM

but did not elaborate. He will not confirm or deny membership to the NAMBLA Society. Good enough for me, I believe him, he's innocent. I dont think he'd ever lie-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for

Nov 16, 2020, 2:13 AM

Trump has enough money already and Biden is getting enough under the table from various sources to not need the asspain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 878
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic