»
Topic: Funny Stuff
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 29, 2018 6:38 PM by: deuceswild
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Funny Stuff

[11]
Posted: May 29, 2018 3:29 PM

Since the Belk and Pickens decisions, it seems a lot of coots are making their way over here to brag and boast.

Did I miss something? Last year was #neveragain right? What happened with that? What's the motto this year "#justkeepitclose" or "#don'tgetblownout?

They won a recruiting battle against us for 1 kid and he won't be the last. They probably don't know this but recruiting championships don't exist. I've never seen a ring ceremonie or a banner hung up in a stadium touting recruiting classes.

Don't forget about Ole Miss and how good their recruiting classes were under HF. Even with all the illegal recruiting he did, he still couldn't obtain success on the football field.

Re: Funny Stuff

[2]
Posted: May 29, 2018 4:02 PM

And the main thing is this, those that have chosen to be a stupid chicken did so because they could not beat out even the 2nd string guy at Clemson.

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2018 5:41 PM

When Pickens saw that XT and KJ were at the bottom of the depth chart, I'm sure that had a lot to do with where he went that's for sure.

Hey! Freeze fielded the best 7 win teams money could buy

[4]
Posted: May 29, 2018 5:52 PM

I'll even go as far as to say that if you want proof that players attend a school because they love it instead of for money, look at the results on the field. The guys who follow the money, or go somewhere where their heart is not because a parent followed money, rarely amount to very much on the field. They're usually lazy and entitled or too busy making sure they stay healthy for the draft.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Hey! Freeze fielded the best 7 win teams money could buy

Posted: May 29, 2018 6:05 PM

Spot on! The ones who are wanting money for their services will never be ALL IN

[2]
Posted: May 29, 2018 6:03 PM

Something else they don’t seem to understand is that the 3 programs directly in their way of success are all recruiting much better than the Coots. If the Coots ever want to make the playoffs, they most likely would have to play UGA, Bama and Clemson (not to mention UT, Florida, TXAM). Hell, aren’t they on a 4 game losing streak to Kentucky?

Not bad for a dumpster fire, though

Posted: May 29, 2018 6:06 PM

Just sayin

Re: Not bad for a dumpster fire, though

Posted: May 29, 2018 6:11 PM

Hahahahaha. I knew one would make an appearance. Your team still hasn't proven it can beat anyone with a pulse! What was the marquee win for the coots last season?

They beat one team with a winning record..

Posted: May 29, 2018 6:38 PM

Michigan in the bowl game , who didn't beat anyone with a winning record.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 seats: Sect R, Row T, Seats 5-7 $2250 for the pair.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2343 people have read this post